PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Entertainment Weekly feature

TakeMeToTheIsland
04-15-2008, 05:56 AM
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20190415,00.html
(http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20190415,00.html)

What are your thoughts on this? It looks like we won't be getting any Miles and Faraday in the next 5 episodes :(

theyneedyou
04-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the sweet article. I guess I can wait a while for Daniel/Charlotte/Miles more detailed stories. With the stuff that looks like is going to go down in the last 5 episodes, I think we will be plenty entertained.

bloodknot
04-15-2008, 06:34 AM
A very informative and interesting read. It sounds to me like the writers are finally going to get back to the kind of show that drew us all in to begin with.
And while I am all for leaving the viewers guessing and thus throwing wild theories around, at some point they have to start answering some crucial questions. I mean seriously, don't you think someone, ANYONE on the island would ask just what the hell is going on with this island?

Gai-Jin
04-15-2008, 07:08 AM
The last three episodes include only one flashback, which the producers say will be a mythically significant outing for...someone.

Oh please oh please oh PLEASE tell me this is a hint at a Roussaeu flashback, we need one so bad. I know they say they heard rumors pointing towards Locke but I don't care. Give me the Roussaeu FB already!

Eko's Whuppin Stick
04-15-2008, 02:01 PM
...at some point they have to start answering some crucial questions.

They do need to start answering some crucial questions. I think one of the main ones is: How will Claire and Jack discover they are sibs?

The only reasons to add that sub-plot are:

1. The initial shock/plot twist value
2. The eventual payoff of Jack and Claire finding out about it

We know that Claire doesn't know her father's name, so it will have to be something more dramatic than a conversation. And w/ Christian popping up all over the place, that's almost guaranteed.

Hell, is Christian even dead? In the flash forward in Thru the Looking Glass, Jack clearly says "Go upstairs and get my father. If I'm drunker than him, you can fire me." I initially thought that was a trick in the the episode to keep you thinking flashback, and that it was explainable by Jack's drinkin/pill poppin stupors. But maybe Christian was up there. He was definitely in Jacob's cabin.

Mastad_on
04-15-2008, 02:20 PM

Some very cool goodies in there for you... I can't post on them right away, but you guys are more than welcome to get into that link and purge it of it's information.

The Last Jack fan
04-15-2008, 02:28 PM
It sounds like we may be in for one of the best run of episodes ever on Lost. I REALLY wish it was this Thursday and not next Thursday now.

KerrMetric
04-15-2008, 04:11 PM

Some very cool goodies in there for you... I can't post on them right away, but you guys are more than welcome to get into that link and purge it of it's information.

Thanks for the link. It will be interesting to see exactly how much globe-trotting Ben actually does.

Dharma Ranch Dressing
04-15-2008, 04:47 PM
Asked where he thought season 3 went wrong, Andrews smiles. ''Well, I wasn't in it much, so that's flaw number one, without sounding ridiculously arrogant..."

Amen, brotha. Amen.!

KerrMetric
04-15-2008, 04:49 PM
Oh please oh please oh PLEASE tell me this is a hint at a Roussaeu flashback, we need one so bad. I know they say they heard rumors pointing towards Locke but I don't care. Give me the Roussaeu FB already!

Rousseau's FB will probably be in season 5, per TPTB. It's also mentioned that she might show up in another character's FB.

The Hieronymus Islander
04-15-2008, 05:07 PM

The flashback is going to be
Ben's.

This thread should be moved to the spoiler section.

TakeMeToTheIsland
04-15-2008, 05:33 PM
Also, there's going to be another spike in the Kate-Jack-Sawyer love triangle :rolleyes: oh, joy. Kate, can't you make up your damn mind?! :mad:

Genuine Iraqi
04-15-2008, 11:14 PM
Great read, thanks for posting. Oh and the submarine is still on the set. Check the videos at the bottom of the last page.

jkal90
04-15-2008, 11:41 PM
The flashback is going to be
Ben's.

This thread should be moved to the spoiler section.

where did you hear that??
i heard from multiple sources that its Locke in Cabin Fever

and that
ben will have a FF in "the shape of things to come" because we are supposedly seeing Nadia's funeral

Caladan
04-15-2008, 11:44 PM
Also, there's going to be another spike in the Kate-Jack-Sawyer love triangle :rolleyes: oh, joy. Kate, can't you make up your damn mind?! :mad:

Exactly. Do most fans really care much about that any more? :rolleyes:

The Hieronymus Islander
04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
where did you hear that??
i heard from multiple sources that its Locke in Cabin Fever

and that
ben will have a FF in "the shape of things to come" because we are supposedly seeing Nadia's funeral

I did remember hearing at one point that we were going to get another Ben flashback episode, like "The Man Behind the Curtain", where we would be getting more Island mystery stuff. But yeah the page I saw that at has updated to Ben FF, Jack FF, Locke FB, and then O6 FF for the finale.

I heard from somewhere that Nadia was going to be at the funeral with Sayid, Jack, Hurley, and Sun, because it is for Jack's dad. But who knows? I also heard it would be for Nadia and Ben would approach Sayid.

TakeMeToTheIsland
04-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Exactly. Do most fans really care much about that any more? :rolleyes:

I don't think they care. Most are just over it. I think we're more interested in the Freighties now more than ever. Too bad we won't get their back stories until the return of the show :(

Hannah1984
04-22-2008, 11:41 PM
I'm so glad the Nadia storyline is being revisited, I hope she's not dead though...