PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Jimmy Kimmel clip

jediblueman
05-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Did anyone else see the clip they showed on Jimmy Kimmel tonight! That was awesome! Cabin Fever is going to be amazing.

The interview with Damon and Carlton wasn't so great though. If they didn't have to keep the first guest out to bother them with uninteresting crap it would've been better and Jimmy could've had a real Lost nerd conversation with them instead of having to explain the show to someone who doesn't even watch it.

jkal90
05-03-2008, 02:49 PM
no...is there a link somewhere where i can view it??

an a side note....it does bother me a lot that Damon and Carlton get off topic quite a lot....the podcasts for example. When someone asks a question that really is just supposed to be funny(and has absolutely no merit to me, and is a waste of a question) they continue to talk about it and joke for quite a while....it pretty much drives me nuts. Not that i don't love Damon and Carlton of course.

Hanso_Dharma
05-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Link right here!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BX6GUJvc7ZQ

And the clip was awesome!! And I was wondering why anyone hasn't asked the same question Locke posed them for ages!!

jss38
05-04-2008, 02:04 AM
Thanks for the link.

I didn't think it was that horrible that Terrence Howard kept interrupting them, do you really think they were going to answer the questions Jimmy was asking them? Both Carlton and Damon looked really uncomfortable though. Howard probably really threw them off with calling them out on his audition. I can't hate though, he was awesome in Iron Man.

Sneak peek was awesome.