PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: "faraday"

splatterhouse
09-09-2008, 06:43 PM
In the newest set pix up on Dark, you can see Faraday with Sawyer, Juliet, Charolette, and a couple more peeps on the beach.

SOOOOOOOO - Does this mean he is NOT behind the camera?

Interesting!

peterricca
09-09-2008, 07:53 PM
Glad Faraday isn't dead!!

But the video with the mystery cameraman was filmed in the 1970s or 80s? So why would Faraday dying/moving with the island change that?

splatterhouse
09-09-2008, 08:27 PM
It was speculated that since he was offshore when the island moved that he might have jumped back in time, but I'm saying that since we see him on the beach with the other losties, he can't be "back in time" unless the other losties are "back in time" as well.

Digg?

Lockology
09-10-2008, 05:11 PM
I hope they are back in time and the losties are actually the hostiles. Remember the scene with Ben and Annie in the school and the alarms go off. How sweet would it be if it was lock and the others attacking trying to defend the island.

Pexxy
09-11-2008, 02:25 AM
I hope they are back in time and the losties are actually the hostiles. Remember the scene with Ben and Annie in the school and the alarms go off. How sweet would it be if it was lock and the others attacking trying to defend the island.

You have no idea how god you are.

Mr.Bentham
09-12-2008, 12:57 AM
You have no idea how god you are.

Is that supossed to be true? Its absolutely Faraday behind the camera though. He gets time travel. He just does

Plus there was that thread where like they got a voice recognition software and clarified once and for all that it was a match with Daniel Faradays voice in the background, I think its pretty obvious its his voice I mean, extremely.

loLdehsarC518thgilF
09-12-2008, 09:50 AM
What camera? What am I missing here?

Lockology
09-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Is that supossed to be true? Its absolutely Faraday behind the camera though. He gets time travel. He just does

Plus there was that thread where like they got a voice recognition software and clarified once and for all that it was a match with Daniel Faradays voice in the background, I think its pretty obvious its his voice I mean, extremely.Yea i am incredibly confused. I have heard this being mentiond but i still dont know what you are talking about SOME ONE clarify

AlaskaDave
09-17-2008, 06:51 AM
they're talking about the "leaked" Marvin Candle vid (http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Marvin_Candle#Comic_Con_2008) from this past summer.

WhipersAreO6backInIsland
12-01-2008, 10:11 PM
I agree my dear Dan was sent back in time to when Pierre Chang was alive (and of course still having his arm). i also believe that dependeing on their positions at the Island or the Zodiac people eas sent to different times in the Island, and the people on the beach were brought back to the early times of the losties on the Island, but instead of come back phisically, they came back as the whispers we´ve heard.
In the spoiler of The Prince call sheet Sawyer and Juliet watch Aaron´s birth, but they can interact with Clair and Kate ´cause they´ll be affecting the timeline and as Ms. Hawking stablished one is not suppoused to change the timeline ´cause in other way "every single one of us is dead" (and that makes me wonder what´d have happened that made "very bad things happen" to the people in the Island)
Also in the whispers we´ve heard many times the name Sarah, that could be easily Cristhian calling Ana Lucía. in the Whispers transcripts it seem that Boone says: "Dead sucks" or "Being dead sucks"

WhipersAreO6backInIsland
12-02-2008, 05:01 PM
So: Where the hell is Faraday?

Zen Island
12-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Ive come up with something that could explain it.

I think Faraday is going through the same experiences that Desmond did except whereas Desmond's consciousness traveled back in time i think Faraday himself has been sent back in time, hence him being the cameraman for the latest Pierre Chang video but i also think hes going back and forwards like Desmond did so that explains why hes shown on the island with the other Losties.

To stop that happening he needs to find a constant and that constant will be Desmond (hence the note we saw in his notepad) maybe he has to wait until the time Desmond shows up on the island so he has that link with the past and present and that stops him flashing back and forth?

JONNO.FRESH
12-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Huh if thats true and Dan is time traveling back to the past then could that mean that Dan is Radzinsky? It would make sense and fill in a lot of blanks about who Radzinsky is and how he knew so much about the DI.

jbryan1984
12-03-2008, 03:16 PM
The only problem with that theory is that Radzinsky is presumed dead, which means that Faraday could not exist in the future. Personally, I have always loved the theory that Radzinsky is Mikhail

Mastad_on
12-03-2008, 03:39 PM
The only place we've seen Radzinsky is in the hatch. As a blood splatter. Unless Dan's head explodes when he's back in time, I don't see Rad being Mikhail or Faraday.

Hannah1984
12-03-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't think the video with Faraday and Cheng will be explained until S6, just as the Orchid video wasn't revisited until S4.

WhipersAreO6backInIsland
12-03-2008, 11:52 PM
yeah, you know that might be, still I strongly believe that Dan was sent (phisically, I'd like to add) back in time, along with the other people in the Zodiac. And the people in the Beach were sent back (Mind Travellers or maybe trough Whispers) to the early days of the survivors in the Island, that's why some whispers seems nice with the survivors and some avoid contact (reason: unknown). See The Prince call sheet for more details, read carefully the part where Sawyer and Juliet are observing Claire giving birth to Aaron

Clarence_Oddbody
12-04-2008, 11:28 PM
It's definately Faraday. Let's just hope theres a good, space-time continuum safe explanation involving Dan eating Chang's arm.