PDA

View Full Version : Sawyer is someone else?

splatterhouse
12-17-2008, 03:41 PM
In these lateset photos from the set, you can see that Sawyer has the name LeFleur on his Dharma jumpsuit.... WTF?????

This is also the title of episode 5.08, VERY INTERESTING.
Heres the link
http://i.iimmgg.com/images/gr/6cc1bb254d89ca672846d97d0f923b5b.jpg

Fail Safe Key
12-17-2008, 05:55 PM
has been taken down..

New Otherton
12-17-2008, 06:27 PM
I would say it's more likely that he's wearing a jumpsuit that belonged to a Dharma guy named LaFleur.

jamey
12-17-2008, 07:33 PM
to be honest, i'm far more excited about the jumpsuit with "radzinsky" on it -- though i'm curious as to why it has a flame logo. hmmm...

Isle Guardian
12-18-2008, 02:20 AM
I would say it's more likely that he's wearing a jumpsuit that belonged to a Dharma guy named LaFleur.

yeah I agree although I can't see the picture

Smokey2000
12-18-2008, 08:03 AM
Here are all pics:

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/12/behind-scenes-set-photos.html

I like it.

TinkerTex
12-18-2008, 02:12 PM
I'd say it would be a dream sequence. These are often very weird. Remember Locke's 'vision' he had with the ghost of Boone who told him to save Eko.

wtg203
12-18-2008, 04:54 PM
I'm guessing it's either someone else's jumpsuit, or LaFleur is a new alias, as Sawyer was. Maybe killing Cooper meant that part of his life was over, and he was ready to drop the alias.

Smokey2000
12-18-2008, 05:00 PM
and the ladies seem to fix the Dharma vans. On most of the pics "Kate" looks a bit bugged by "Juliet":D Look at her eyes.

New Otherton
12-18-2008, 06:37 PM
and the ladies seem to fix the Dharma vans. On most of the pics "Kate" looks a bit bugged by "Juliet":D Look at her eyes.

Actually, the majority of the photos appear to have been taken "in between" takes, so I would imagine Evangeline and Elizabeth are just having a chat while they wait.

Smokey2000
12-18-2008, 06:41 PM
Actually, the majority of the photos appear to have been taken "in between" takes, so I would imagine Evangeline and Elizabeth are just having a chat while they wait.

I know. That's why I wrote their names in quotes.;):rolleyes::D

Elizabeth seems to talk all the time while Eve looks a bit "Oh can we just go on with the shooting?":D:p

Clarence_Oddbody
12-18-2008, 09:10 PM
If they go back to the old Dharma days and we really get to meet Radzinsky that would be Fuc&ing amazing.
I don't know why but his character has always interested me.
Maybe we'll get to see Jack cap Annie before they return to the real world in season 6! Just for fun...

jamey
12-18-2008, 09:55 PM
i've been intrigued by r. since it was revieled that the blast door map was his idea. which made me wonder why? and how did he seem to know so much about what had happened, etc. f*^%ing cool!

Smokey2000
12-19-2008, 08:40 AM
You all should watch the new promo in the ABC spoiler section!!!!! This is....I am still speechless!

Isle Guardian
12-21-2008, 08:20 AM
Now that I actually looked at the pix(thx for the working link smokey2k) looks like they have gone a lil back in time ;) kind of ironic that sawyers the head of security lol

PseuMdoYnym
12-27-2008, 03:47 PM
If they go back to the old Dharma days and we really get to meet Radzinsky that would be Fuc&ing amazing.
Maybe we'll get to see Jack cap Annie before they return to the real world in season 6! Just for fun...

I'm thinking that the island went back in time, the survivors become members of Dharma. Sawyer is now LeFluer, and he some how knows Radzinsky. Radzinsky is the one who edited the orientation film, so that information regarding the incident, and what triggered it is left out. What if Sawyer asked him to do that, in order to cover up his (and the other survivors) plans to trigger the incident, in hopes of returning to the present?

Freek
12-27-2008, 04:05 PM
This is my theory:
http://forum.lostpedia.com/showthread.php?t=22162

I think Sawyer may have stolen his identity or just thought he was being funny by picking that name.

AaronLittleton
01-17-2009, 06:59 PM
did anyone notice that kate is wearing a jumpsuit as well?

is she back on the island...?

Slojack
01-23-2009, 06:44 PM
Sawyers Lafleur is head of security
theres a shot of an actor named Patrick Fischler and he plays a guy named 'Phil'

Lost Lost Lost Lost
01-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Here are all pics:

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/12/behind-scenes-set-photos.html

I like it.

It looks like the back of the actor who plays Horace in picture 4.

fredcar
01-24-2009, 04:52 PM

well, i've read somewhere that radzinsky's first name is stuart, which would fit in with the S.R. mentioned in the pearl observation diaries (http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Notebooks). so, i'm wondering if the pearl/swan are going to be revisted while our losties are running around in dharma suits.

Mykee
01-24-2009, 11:32 PM
WOW this is WAY too far ahead than I wanted to see! Juliet and Kate together?! GAH! I genuinely feel spoiled more than ever now.

And why is everyone talking about Radzinsky? Where in the photos or OP does it say anything about him..

Orionsbelt
01-25-2009, 05:46 PM
Juliet and Kate together triggers me to think that this is a dream sequence, and therefore not as huge a spoiler as I initially thought.
I honestly think that TPTB are going to spend a whole season getting the O6 back to the Island. I don't like it, but that's my honest opinion.
At the VERY LEAST, it will take half the season for them to return.

Stranger_ina_strange_land
01-25-2009, 10:08 PM
I'm from the UK, and theyve just aired a documentary here featuring a guy talking with some of the actors on set, and while Sawyer is in the lefleur get-up, jack is in a dharma jumpsuit aswell.... what the hell? how can jack be there? this makes no sense unless its a dream sequence of some kind.......

Walter O'Dim
01-26-2009, 03:33 AM
hell yeah Sawyer is someone else; he's Frank Lapidus aka future Sawyer

you heard it hear first