PDA

View Full Version : Not a spoiler...

Patsy84
03-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Just read in this article that a major UNNAMED character will be killed off this season...

http://www.tv.com/story/13053.html?tag=show;latest_news;title;2

Anyone with any thoughts?

I personally think it could be Desmond or Sawyer in a blaze of glory...

Kylemii
03-13-2009, 12:04 AM
You know that actually is a spoiler.

Sawyers_Stash
03-13-2009, 12:05 AM
yea this will probably be moved but you know for me...its not even a question of whether or not someone will die but more who and when and how...the only one that suprised me was Boone...I still didnt think it was that kind of show yet...

AaronLittleton
03-13-2009, 12:07 AM
I've heard - and it's what most of us are expecting, but it's still a spoiler :)

If you'd like to chat up about it just pm me.. because I'm assuming that this will be moved :o

Jeremiah "Wes" King
03-13-2009, 12:10 AM
I saw this thread in the spoiler thread the other day.

Cecil_and_Kain
03-13-2009, 12:10 AM
yea this will probably be moved but you know for me...its not even a question of whether or not someone will die but more who and when and how...the only one that suprised me was Boone...I still didnt think it was that kind of show yet...

Wait... Boone dies!?

AaronLittleton
03-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Wait... Boone dies!?
Thanks for telling me! :o :o

It's hilarious how so many people are attracted to a thread entitled Not a spoiler... I totally expected one when I clicked it. :p

REDSHIRT FOREVER
03-13-2009, 12:12 AM
I haven't read it but from the reaction of those who have I am going to move it and a spoiler reading mod can move it back if they choose. :o Although without reading it I'm not sure where to put it so if one of you good people would like to give me a suggestion please do so.

Patsy84
03-13-2009, 12:20 AM
Ok, sorry guys, my bad. Just really didn't think it was a spoiler since the name is firmly being secret by tptb. All the same, sorry for pissing off anyone.

Henry Gale 108
03-13-2009, 01:42 AM
Ok, sorry guys, my bad. Just really didn't think it was a spoiler since the name is firmly being secret by tptb. All the same, sorry for pissing off anyone.

it's a spoiler and it will be Sawyer that kicks the bucket

Sawyers_Stash
03-13-2009, 01:45 AM

I dont think its to big a deal. I didnt read the article but its not a big shocker that we will lose main losties...thats how the show goes.

Welcome to the forums Patsy.

AlaskaDave
03-13-2009, 12:45 PM
I'm closing this thread, because Ikkl and I have posted the updated threads about this already! :D

^__^