PDA

View Full Version : 4/15 Interview w/ Darlton

Krams706
04-22-2009, 05:42 AM
From Bullz-Eye

http://www.bullz-eye.com/television/interviews/2009/lost.htm

Some highlights:

-They dodge a question about the woman behind Sun in "Namaste", leading me to believe that it is not an error.
-The reason why Sun didn't travel to 1977 will be answered.
-The whereabouts Rose, Bernard, Vincent and Faraday (already) will be addressed this season.
-They're done with Libby's story.
-They avoided a question about Walt coming back--it sounds good.
-We will see the statue before the end of the series
-They really like "The Variable"

Jasai
04-22-2009, 03:21 PM
From Bullz-Eye

http://www.bullz-eye.com/television/interviews/2009/lost.htm

Some highlights:

-They dodge a question about the woman behind Sun in "Namaste", leading me to believe that it is not an error.
-The reason why Sun didn't travel to 1977 will be answered.
-The whereabouts Rose, Bernard, Vincent and Faraday (already) will be addressed this season.
-They're done with Libby's story.
-They avoided a question about Walt coming back--it sounds good.
-We will see the statue before the end of the series
-They really like "The Variable"

The reason why Sun didn't travel will be answered when? Did they just leave it at that?

NeedAConstant
04-22-2009, 03:49 PM

Or they are embarrassed by it and didn't want to admit it. Or are trying to intentionally throw people off by not answering the question, and leaving it a "mystery"

Krams706
04-22-2009, 04:36 PM
The reason why Sun didn't travel will be answered when? Did they just leave it at that?

They just said that it will be answered at some point.

Or they are embarrassed by it and didn't want to admit it. Or are trying to intentionally throw people off by not answering the question, and leaving it a "mystery"

Here's the transcript:

BE: In Episode 509, “Namaste,” there’s a woman seen standing behind Sun. Was it a production error?

DL: (Long pause) We don’t know what you’re talking about.

I guess it could go either way, but it seemed intentional to me.

jahblue
04-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Can anyone put the transcript of the interview in the lostpedia??

Thx in advance...

Nateiums
04-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Oh snap.

BE: Are we ever going to see more of the front of the giant statue?

DL: Why, you didn’t like his back?

BE: Sorry, we need more.

DL: What about his side? Or what about an overhead view? Let’s negotiate here.

So, unless that's misdirection, the statue is a he for sure. NOT Juliet.

Unless Juliet is a man.

Jasai
04-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Wow, people really thought the statue might be Juliet? I must have missed that thread.

3RingCircus
04-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Yeah, people were saying that the statue looked like a girl's butt and that it was wearing a mini-skirt to further prove their point. Then people took this to a whole new level, saying that Juliet is the fertility doctor, the statue looks like it could be a fertility statue, so it must be a Juliet statue. It sounded way too ridiculous for me to ever fathom, but people liked the idea.

On another note, TPTB dodge stuff all the time like the woman standing behind Sun. Did they ever answer the question of how Lil' Ben's bullet wound jumped to the other side of his body?