PDA

View Full Version : Faraday's action

Achin 4 Bacon
04-26-2009, 12:31 AM
So, I had a hunch that some point in the series someone would attempt to use Jughead but never Daniel

So anyway..... do you think he will go through with it successfully or do you think some how somebody or something will keep him from succeeding.

/hides for fear of being flamed to death :o

Dead Whispers
04-26-2009, 12:37 AM
You might wanna hide from the banhammer, Captain Spoiler.

AaronLittleton
04-26-2009, 12:37 AM
Dude... promos are spoilers.

faragay4faraday
04-26-2009, 12:40 AM
somebody ban this nitwit please

paladin
04-26-2009, 12:42 AM
WTF dude..seriously....

Fennz
04-26-2009, 12:42 AM
way to ruin my day...

Dead Whispers
04-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Einstein, it's still a f*cking spoiler.

ohhdesi
04-26-2009, 12:45 AM
just, wow. :( thanks.

Achin 4 Bacon
04-26-2009, 12:53 AM
how exaclty is it a damn spoiler if its been aired on tv.

Dead Whispers
04-26-2009, 12:58 AM
Read the spoiler policy.

It's there for a reason, and that reason is so people can be surprised. When people fail to read the rules, or even care about them, they chance ruining some of the surprise experience for other posters here when a future episode airs, and that's kind of ignorant and selfish.

igge
04-26-2009, 01:42 AM
WHY DID YOU guys have to say it was a spoiler? Had you just said like "lolx wtf silly billy theory lololo" I would have never believed it.. :<

MaxMoney37
04-26-2009, 01:45 AM
Why is this still here? Mods?

blueray
04-26-2009, 01:47 AM
i just watched the promo, wow is that what he seriously said at the end. i wonder if his reason is to distroy the island.

i can see him with the attention to distroy the island. which would be rather interesting seeing as it would cause a paradox.

jennaluv06
04-26-2009, 01:48 AM
Why is this still here? Mods?

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9462/64775998.jpg (http://img18.imageshack.us/my.php?image=64775998.jpg)
:cool:

MaxMoney37
04-26-2009, 02:04 AM
LOL yeah. Guess its time to abstain from the forum till the seasons over, no Lost related material on the internet is safe this time of year.

tdwp rulez d00d
04-26-2009, 02:08 AM
thanks captain dousher

loLdehsarC518thgilF
04-26-2009, 02:26 AM
This isn't a spoiler. Everyone who doesn't read spoilers is freaking out. Hvaing fell off the spoiler bandwagon, I can tell you that THIS is not a spoiler and this dude is just pulling chains. Enhance calms. This is probably why the thread is still open.

Now if I were to say Kate dies in the finale

THAT is a spoiler.

Kidding. This finale is under the mad lockdown.

scott_burke
04-26-2009, 02:36 AM
when you see a spoiler tag that should be your first warning you might be spoiled....

Lost_In_Arizona
04-26-2009, 02:40 AM
ugh...

MaxMoney37
04-26-2009, 02:55 AM
when you see a spoiler tag that should be your first warning you might be spoiled....

Yeah but I think the issue here is the thread title.

myfourletterlie
04-26-2009, 02:57 AM
I love how it says he does it in the title, but in the actualy message his name is spoiler tagged.

jeff_nyy
04-26-2009, 03:06 AM
^^^... lol

Sawyers_Stash
04-26-2009, 03:20 AM
i never heard this...Must visit Dark...

rock437
04-26-2009, 08:52 AM
I relize I'm fairly new here still, but I think this whole spoiler business is getting pretty rediculous. We're head on driving straight into the season finale which is in radio silence mind you. Considering this is in the MAJOR SPOILERS section I don't find it to be that big of a deal. Even if people are afraid of seeing spoilers in the titles while scanning over latest posts, they should'nt even be looking past the section the spoilers are in on the main forum.

Sawyers_Stash
04-26-2009, 09:22 AM
I relize I'm fairly new here still, but I think this whole spoiler business is getting pretty rediculous. We're head on driving straight into the season finale which is in radio silence mind you. Considering this is in the MAJOR SPOILERS section I don't find it to be that big of a deal. Even if people are afraid of seeing spoilers in the titles while scanning over latest posts, they should'nt even be looking past the section the spoilers are in on the main forum.

This was in the MAIN forum..it got moved here to major spoilers.

The panicking people were people in main.

Here we don't care.

rock437
04-26-2009, 01:57 PM
This was in the MAIN forum..it got moved here to major spoilers.

The panicking people were people in main.

Here we don't care.

Oh sorry, my bad. I completely agree that spoilers don't belong in the main forum. In that case, shame on you poster number 1!:p

Zyph
04-27-2009, 10:53 AM
it's nice of you to grill people, but he has only 8 posts so be nice

Jasai
04-27-2009, 01:32 PM
it's nice of you to grill people, but he has only 8 posts so be nice

They're relentless.

Watcher
04-27-2009, 08:37 PM
I love spoilers i have to admit (most my posts are here in the spoilers section) but when you log in to the forums you can see there is a specific place for spoilers and it's always a good rule of thumb to put anything that hasn't been in an actual episode (between the start and end credits) there if not expect to get jumped on from a ridiculous height :)

demens
04-28-2009, 03:55 AM
Read the spoiler policy.

It's there for a reason, and that reason is so people can be surprised. When people fail to read the rules, or even care about them, they chance ruining some of the surprise experience for other posters here when a future episode airs, and that's kind of ignorant and selfish.

You are right about the policy, about it is a silly one. If you can come up on this spoiler just flipping through the channels on your TV then it shouldn't be that big a deal. Its not like he stole some secret files from the lost writers and hacked his way into discovering this. If they choose to put this info in a commercial then there will be plenty of other stuff to be surprised about during the episode, people need to lighten up.

This isn't a spoiler. Everyone who doesn't read spoilers is freaking out. Hvaing fell off the spoiler bandwagon, I can tell you that THIS is not a spoiler and this dude is just pulling chains. Enhance calms. This is probably why the thread is still open.

Now if I were to say Kate dies in the finale

THAT is a spoiler.

Kidding. This finale is under the mad lockdown.

Now this guy, this is completely different. I swear, I will bombard the moderators with some many emails till you get banned if this has any truth to it at all.

I'm not one of these sensitive people on here that will cry about forgetting to change the channel once the credits start rolling and accidentally see 3 seconds of the promo. I'm posting in the spoiler sections so i'm obviously comfortable with the idea of one.

BUT, this came way out of left field, completely out of context of the thread, and if its true and its clearly to deliberately ruin it for many people. i've been trying very hard, really making an effort to 1. keep it one episode at a time and 2. stay away from anything that has do to with the Finale. and 3. stay away from the huge discussion thats been going on for like 2 months about who is gonna die.

Most people have the courtesy to make a warning about the spoiler they are posting. You just randomly dropped it in the middle of a conversation that has nothing to do with the finale, in a thread about next weeks episode. You trying to play it off as a joke is pointless now, I obviously wont know till the finale and i really hope that it was a joke, but if not, then you are the scum of scum of anyone who ever posted a spoiler because you did it deliberately.

Daniel1302
04-28-2009, 12:16 PM
Now this guy, this is completely different. I swear, I will bombard the moderators with some many emails till you get banned if this has any truth to it at all.

I'm not one of these sensitive people on here that will cry about forgetting to change the channel once the credits start rolling and accidentally see 3 seconds of the promo. I'm posting in the spoiler sections so i'm obviously comfortable with the idea of one.

BUT, this came way out of left field, completely out of context of the thread, and if its true and its clearly to deliberately ruin it for many people. i've been trying very hard, really making an effort to 1. keep it one episode at a time and 2. stay away from anything that has do to with the Finale. and 3. stay away from the huge discussion thats been going on for like 2 months about who is gonna die.

Most people have the courtesy to make a warning about the spoiler they are posting. You just randomly dropped it in the middle of a conversation that has nothing to do with the finale, in a thread about next weeks episode. You trying to play it off as a joke is pointless now, I obviously wont know till the finale and i really hope that it was a joke, but if not, then you are the scum of scum of anyone who ever posted a spoiler because you did it deliberately.

Yeesh. He quite obviously said that it was a joke. He's just illustrating a point.

demens
04-28-2009, 03:07 PM
Yeesh. He quite obviously said that it was a joke. He's just illustrating a point.

Lets hope so. Saying its a joke doesn't necessary make it true though. He also said that the finale info is under lockdown, which isn't really true. Theres been plenty of spoiler info about the finale posted, didnt read any of it so it might just be theories and speculations, but still. As for who will die, last i remember it was narrowed down to 3 and that was like a month ago, so its not unreasonable to think people know exactly who it is by now. I dont remember if Kate was 1 of the 3 btw

Sawyers_Stash
04-28-2009, 03:15 PM
Meh I've heard no Kate things to worry about.

Also they just started a Kate story line. It would be illogical to kill her.

The reaction of a joke spoiler in spoiler tags in the major spoiler section seems a little misguided.

It was even in tags... if someone chooses to read something in those tags they can't really be mad at who put it in the tags..and certainly can't cause that person to be banned over it.

Anyways

Faraday!! How about his action?

demens
04-28-2009, 03:40 PM
Meh I've heard no Kate things to worry about.

Also they just started a Kate story line. It would be illogical to kill her.

The reaction of a joke spoiler in spoiler tags in the major spoiler section seems a little misguided.

It was even in tags... if someone chooses to read something in those tags they can't really be mad at who put it in the tags..and certainly can't cause that person to be banned over it.

Anyways

Faraday!! How about his action?

I dont think it makes a difference that its in spoiler tags or that its in this forum. It has nothing to do with the topic. Reason i looked at it was because i thought it was relevant to what was being discussed.

p.s.
not only that, i got to this thread from ABC released spoiler section. not Major spoilers.

perscitus
04-28-2009, 07:20 PM
I dont think it makes a difference that its in spoiler tags or that its in this forum. It has nothing to do with the topic. Reason i looked at it was because i thought it was relevant to what was being discussed.

p.s.
not only that, i got to this thread from ABC released spoiler section. not Major spoilers.

Man, Demens. Looks like you wear your ass hat everywhere you go. Hollering at others to lighten up? Puuuleeeze.

Sawyers_Stash
04-29-2009, 04:24 AM
It was relevant to what was being discussed. They were telling other people not to panick over the first "spoiler" of the thread. Then they also said it was a joke.

The finale is under some pretty good radio silence actually.

And honestly I think joke spoilers are stupid as well. How many times will "____ is jacob" under a pink bar be halarious? The answer is one time less then whenever its done.

That said if you opt to highlight thats because you opted to highlight. Getting angry won't change enough to matter.

If Kate dies I don't see how anyone would even know that because of the radio silence. I just find it highly unlikely given her brand new story they've rolled out for her. So the good news is I don't think you will be upset.

So really no worries... Just smile and be happy because its about the least likely thing to happen. I think the ridiculous love thing is going to go on til the very end.

Gosh what did this thread used to be about... I really don't even remember at this point...

Catweizle
07-27-2009, 01:39 PM
aaaaah!!!!!! its in the spoiler section, in red spoiler marks!!!!!!!!! how can u get angry at someone posting a spoiler in the spoiler section!!!!!!!! get a life

scruff_uk
07-27-2009, 02:18 PM
aaaaah!!!!!! its in the spoiler section, in red spoiler marks!!!!!!!!! how can u get angry at someone posting a spoiler in the spoiler section!!!!!!!! get a life

It's in the spoiler section because it was MOVED to the spoiler section.

It's in spoiler tags because he had to re-edit his original post, after it had spoilers in the main forum.

It's also from MONTHS ago, during the initial airing of S5. Why you bumped it and yelled at everyone is beyond me.