PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Experience Finale - Anyone Else Dissapointed?

joemomma
09-29-2006, 03:13 PM
I don't know about you all, but my wife was pissed that I kept her up all night for something that easily could have taken 3o min. Was there any reason to drag this out to an hour and 30 min, only to have RB chastise us for being dorks without girlfriends!!!!! Granted the video was interesting, and I like the subtle slam on corporate America, but in the end there wasn't all that much revealed and it was very time consuming. Kinda like beating a 4 month long video game only to end up seeing the credits and no cool cinema's. And does anyone think these plotlines from the LE will even been woven into the show? I'm very doubtful.:mad:

G.ordie.boi
09-29-2006, 06:38 PM
like yrself im pretty dissapointed it did reveal alot of info that we wanted answered especially the numbers, but it did take a while. I think it may not be finished. They said it would be over on the 24th but new info was available this week???

I think it might have something to do with the fact that Rachel Blake said that the shows producers were in collusion with the hanso foundation and that they might of made ABC produce the letter saying that the game was finished just to stop ppl looking, just a theory but it is peculiar they made new info after the game is finished.:confused:

Andrei Teteriouk
10-04-2006, 12:26 PM
I never got involved in The Lost Experience and have been reading on a few other forums about people saying how dissapointing it was with how it finished and how it didn't reveal anything of significance about lost the show.

You have to think though how could it be used to reveal anything of significance to the show as i would imagine maybe only 1% of the shows viewers would get involved with it so are the shows creators going to annoy 99% of their audience by revealing integral things to the lost plot in a game on the internet. The simple answer is no. All the lost experience seems to have been from what I have read about it in the last few days is a great waste of a few geeks time as they hunted for random crap on websites

slyce23
10-04-2006, 01:48 PM
I guess i wasn't as disappointed with it because i let all the geeks find the stuff then i'd read what they found. I liked the Lost Experience, ABC just hyped it up too much.

Belle
10-04-2006, 05:29 PM
I guess i wasn't as disappointed with it because i let all the geeks find the stuff then i'd read what they found. I liked the Lost Experience, ABC just hyped it up too much.

That's what I did too, so I wasn't disappointed either. I agree that the finale of it all was pretty lame, but I enjoyed the stuff we learned along the way.

esbanks303
10-04-2006, 08:12 PM
It was definitely a fun game, just a little anti-climatic. I think parts will be woven into the show--
*The numbers and their relation to the DHARMA Initiative will have to be explained at least to Hurley at some point.
*All this talk about The Hanso Foundation on the show makes me think they'll have to put Alvar himself in there at some point...remember, he was still a "prisoner" at the end of the game, right?

Well, in any case, we'll know more TONIGHT than we've learned all summer, hopefully! SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm stoked. Totes stoked.

Belle
10-04-2006, 08:23 PM
*All this talk about The Hanso Foundation on the show makes me think they'll have to put Alvar himself in there at some point...remember, he was still a "prisoner" at the end of the game, right?

If you go to the Hanso Foundation website now, there's a statement from Alvar saying he's been exonerated and freed from imprisonment.

Logan
10-04-2006, 09:11 PM
One thing that could have made it a better ending, is if they had kept the idea that Rachel was Alvar's Daughter a little more secret. It would have been a better shock if most of us didn't believe it was true before they officially said it.

I just think that they could have thought out the end a bit better.

misterscribbs
10-05-2006, 03:06 PM
Yea, I thought it was disappointing. Nothing extremely shocking, but Im not sure that its over, either.

ijrobertson
10-05-2006, 05:47 PM
If you go to the Hanso Foundation website now, there's a statement from Alvar saying he's been exonerated and freed from imprisonment.

If you right click on your mouse, you can play a loop... something about a virus and a final battle and humanity needing whomever is talking....

Also, new stuff... hansolegal.com and hansoadoptions.com

Very intricate and weird... there are clues we need but I don't know what they are... a cloning key, for example.

Belle
10-05-2006, 06:25 PM
If you right click on your mouse, you can play a loop... something about a virus and a final battle and humanity needing whomever is talking...

It's Mittelwerk talking. If you click on the second instance of "humanity" you'll see his face in the background as he's talking. You can read what he says here:
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Experience_clues/September_26

ijrobertson
10-05-2006, 06:28 PM
It's Mittelwerk talking. If you click on the second instance of "humanity" you'll see his face in the background as he's talking. You can read what he says here:
http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Experience_clues/September_26

Wow....

What about the sites I mentioned, the legal and adoption sites...

Thoughts?

Belle
10-05-2006, 09:43 PM
Lostpedia has hansoadoptions listed as an imitation website, and the hansolegal site looks fake to me.

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/List_of_websites#Imitation_websites