PDA

View Full Version : Caesar....

Dharmilla
10-13-2009, 08:59 AM
.....resurrected? (means bring bak to life) :D

http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/10/said-taghmamoui-returns-for-filming.html

Hope Ben will kill him again.

Space Lizard
10-13-2009, 12:37 PM
And look at who's being cast (http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/10/episode-606-additional-casting-call.html) in 6.06: a bunch of Middle Eastern characters. Some of whom have American accents and get a brief, but unexpected visitor.

This could also be Sayid's brother's family, but I dunno, I doubt that Sayid's brother moved to the US for some reason. Wouldn't Sayid have mentioned at some point that he would also see his brother & family in addition to Nadia when he landed in L.A.? Or reconnect with him after his return?

I'm calling it now: 6.06 is Caesar centric, my friends.

rayhova
10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
And look at who's being cast (http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2009/10/episode-606-additional-casting-call.html) in 6.06: a bunch of Middle Eastern characters. Some of whom have American accents and get a brief, but unexpected visitor.

This could also be Sayid's brother's family, but I dunno, I doubt that Sayid's brother moved to the US for some reason. Wouldn't Sayid have mentioned at some point that he would also see his brother & family in addition to Nadia when he landed in L.A.? Or reconnect with him after his return?

I'm calling it now: 6.06 is Caesar centric, my friends.

I think I'm going to ride with you on that one. Well at least that the the little boy is him. Centric is a strong word, lol. Dunno if I wanna go that far yet, lol. How bout a Caesar prominent episode, lol.

Also was considering if it could have been Ilana (and possibly Bram). And the visitor would be none other than DADDY JACOB!

This is going based off of the fact that Ilana is of some ethnic descent, based on the the actress Ms Z Robinson being indian and english, and being casted based on her ethnic background.

So thats my theory

Creedy
10-13-2009, 07:57 PM
I always thought it was BS when Ben shotgunned Caesar. Based on the casting calls, I expected him to be a pretty prominent character in season 5, and then, well... that happened. So I'd be happy to have him back.

rayhova
10-13-2009, 10:46 PM
I always thought it was BS when Ben shotgunned Caesar. Based on the casting calls, I expected him to be a pretty prominent character in season 5, and then, well... that happened. So I'd be happy to have him back.

Yeaaaaa I agree. I felt the same way. Like "This is it huh? This is how Caesar dies? What was the point of him even being casted??"

jamey
10-14-2009, 01:18 AM
yeah, that felt like a total rip (still does). hopoe this makes up for it!

ben_linus
10-14-2009, 06:51 AM
I never thought it was a rip, just the writers throwing us a red herring. It seemed like he was important, but in reality Ilana was the important one.

MilesSmiles
10-14-2009, 07:08 AM
I thought we'd see Caesar again after he died... just a few episodes later though. Looks like they were saving him for S6. And Let's face it, S6 will reveal something HUGE about the dead. And Caesar just happens to be a corpse atm... so we'll see where it takes us.

hyperchord24
10-14-2009, 01:57 PM
I thought is was awesome when Ben shot Caesar. The casting call for the kids that Dark is reporting calls for kids to have no accent. Caesar has one. I think they are Sayid and Nadia's kids from an alternate timeline.

IAMCHARLIESGRANDFATHER
10-14-2009, 03:09 PM
I never liked Ceaser, I hope he doesn't get a centric episode in what should be the greatest season of any television show ever. Ben was totally BAD-ASS when he killed him.:)

Abomination
10-14-2009, 03:14 PM
I never liked him too. Another annoying wannabe important leader. :rolleyes:

MilesSmiles
10-15-2009, 01:53 AM
The casting call for the kids that Dark is reporting calls for kids to have no accent. Caesar has one. I think they are Sayid and Nadia's kids from an alternate timeline.

Isn't that kind of a leap? Do you REALLY think that?? or is that just what you want? I have a feeling the people really investing in the 'alt timeline' jive are going to be very very upset with this season...

Fanshawe
10-15-2009, 01:24 PM
Yeaaaaa I agree. I felt the same way. Like "This is it huh? This is how Caesar dies? What was the point of him even being casted??"

Because the writers from day 1 had wanted to kill Jack immediately to shock people, so they finally got it out their system by setting someone up as an important character and killing him quickly, with Illana becoming the important one.

hyperchord24
10-15-2009, 01:25 PM
You do realize that they've been filming scenes in which 815 lands, and Kate runs into Claire who goes into labor, etc. right? What I want is irrelevent. I'm just forming hypotheses based on filming reports.

MilesSmiles
10-16-2009, 01:51 AM
Yea but how do you jump from 815 landing at LAX to all the sudden Sayid and Nadia have kids important enough to the story to have dialogue?

Lostie
10-16-2009, 03:29 AM
I can see hyperchord24's line of thinking on this in a way. Following the plane landing in LA, etc. it sort of makes sense that they'd show Sayid's life how it would have panned out had the flight not ended up on the island -- two little kids, happy life with Nadia seems like a nice turn for Sayid ... fella is long overdue for something nice to happen ;)

Maybe a little wishful thinking on my part, but even aside from that, I don't see it odd at all that the plane landing in LA, etc would include a snippet of Sayid's life if there was no crash.

MilesSmiles
10-16-2009, 04:05 AM
I just think it'd be dumb. No offense to the idea, it's just far from what I hope they spend time on filming. For all we know it's true; didn't they say Locke was filming at the house Nadia bought that Locke inspected?

Lostie
10-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Who knows where they're going to head with it (I personally think it's a bit new to the writers too LOL. I don't buy Darlton's claim that they had the roadmap planned all along - too many changes for that, imo, such as Jack not being killed off like planned, Des and Ben getting their roles beefed up/extended based on fan reaction, etc. Maybe they had it all in mind, but Ben and des's roles seem to be a ginormous part of Lost that it seems as though the "plan" they mention was a lot "looser" than they seem to want people to think), for me, I am disappointed that there was apparently a re-set to begin with :( Reading the spoilers of them filming in LAX, my first thought was "crud, this stinks" LOL. I guess they've got a lot to do in this final season, so maybe if they do give a glimpse of kids/etc it will just be so short it won't take up that much time.

rayhova
10-16-2009, 07:29 PM
I thought is was awesome when Ben shot Caesar. The casting call for the kids that Dark is reporting calls for kids to have no accent. Caesar has one. I think they are Sayid and Nadia's kids from an alternate timeline.

This would make sense as well. Especially since we apparently see Locke working at various places (possibly as a substitute teacher) in and ALT timeline. We seem to be seeing many peoples lives as if the crash never happened.

With that said, do you guys think that this (possible) ALT timeline is real? OR more like a "what WOULD HAVE happened if the plane never crashed, and jughead really erased everything that ever happened" basically just to confuse/mislead us a bit

Lostie
10-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Hmmm, at this point I am kind of leaning towards thinking it's a course correction running parallel showing that they'd have ended up on the island anyway.

Dead Whispers
10-19-2009, 04:18 AM
What if... the casting call for mid-eastern kids with US accents has to do with Widmore, and his Tunisia connections? They may have tricked us all into thinking the "child with an outsider" was Penny, but what if he's got another honey from the middle east, and perhaps these are his grandchildren?

Lostie
10-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Could be, but at the same time, it would seem kind of odd to spend limited time focusing on his grandkids when there are so many more things to answer ... kids grandkids don't seem that key, esp. to introduce totally new elements like that.

WhateverHappened
10-29-2009, 03:01 PM
What if those grandchildren, of whomever, includes Ilana. Where Jacob visited her when she was apparently injured looked awfully similar to where John was visited by Widmore after turning the FDW.