PDA

View Full Version : Small Nudget from Damon on Smokey

Ricardus Alpert
11-19-2009, 09:47 AM
On the possible explanation of what the smoke monster is: ďIf you do not see a dinosaur by the end of the season premiere of season six I think it will be safe to conclude that the monster is not a dinosaur. But thatís not to say that you wonít see one. Iím just saying you will know.Ē

Sounds like we're going to find out a lot more about Smokey in the premiere. :cool:

Dharmilla
11-19-2009, 10:16 AM
Invisabul Dinasaur Hed!!!! :eek:

Anthony Cooper
11-19-2009, 01:20 PM
Invisabul Dinasaur Hed!!!! :eek:

makes noises like one.

Dharmilla
11-19-2009, 02:58 PM
Diarmyhowley was right!!!! :D

Dead Whispers
11-19-2009, 08:25 PM
makes noises like one.

Really? Heard many dinosaurs, have ya?:confused:

MilesSmiles
11-19-2009, 08:52 PM
Really? Heard many dinosaurs, have ya?:confused:

Um helloooooo they used real Dinosaurs in Jurassic Park!!

:rolleyes:;)

MilesSmiles
11-19-2009, 08:55 PM
On the possible explanation of what the smoke monster is: ďIf you do not see a dinosaur by the end of the season premiere of season six I think it will be safe to conclude that the monster is not a dinosaur. But thatís not to say that you wonít see one. Iím just saying you will know.Ē

This is confusing. Doesn't that amount to him telling us... somehow... that the smoke monster is... a dinosaur?

All the sudden my favorite mystery in the show is about to become veeeeeery terrible =(

I reeeeeeally hope the 'dinosaur' is a toy or a museum display or something. And dear god I hope it has nothing to do with the smoke monster.

jpventoso
11-20-2009, 02:40 AM
ďIf you do not see a dinosaur by the end of the season premiere of season six I think it will be safe to conclude that the monster is not a dinosaur. But thatís not to say that you wonít see one. Iím just saying you will know.Ē

I'm not so good at english but I don't think that Damon is saying that if we see a dinosaur, then the monster is a dinosaur.

By using logic, he's saying that if:

- We don't see a dinosaur -> Smokey is not a dinosaur, because ( p -> q )

Then, by negating the sentence,

- We see a dinosaur -> Smokey may or may not be a dinosaur, because ( -p -> ( -q or q ) ), so -p doesn't imply -q

So if we do see a dinosaur somehow on the premiere, if will be safe to conclude that we didn't learn anything new about smokey.

BearHug
11-20-2009, 02:52 AM
We've seen Smokey and it ain't a dinosaur. Prehistoric in origin perhaps ...

Kaiyuss
11-20-2009, 03:24 AM
I can't imagine too many dinosaurs selectively dragging people into holes, being afraid of sonar fences, or judging liars. So, why is this even in consideration again?

MilesSmiles
11-20-2009, 09:02 AM
So, why is this even in consideration again?

Haha, I do not know =(

But I certainly hope it's not true. But why would they arbitrarily give us a false clue out of nowhere? Better off to not say anything than to give such a random statement...

Dharmilla
11-20-2009, 10:20 AM
I take this as a deliberate reference to the DHC, we already knew Darlton was aware of it.
I think Grimmy should know about this, after all it's not a real spoiler.

ben_linus
11-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Whats the DHC again? Is that topic in the OT where people take quotes from other users and stick them on lost screencaps

Beatrice828
11-23-2009, 02:50 PM
I take this as a deliberate reference to the DHC, we already knew Darlton was aware of it.

*giggles* - I would love it if there were just a *small* slightly invisibul dinasaur. You know - like a little shout out :D

orsonkidd
11-23-2009, 06:19 PM
I agree that it is a "shout out" so to speak, to the DHC. much like the previous one regarding the "FDW" type answer for season 5...they said that it would not be "invisible dinasaur," or whatever it was. Still, cool that they know about the awesomeness that is the DHC!

AaronLittleton
11-24-2009, 03:00 AM
What the hell is a nudget?!

YouAllEverybody21
11-24-2009, 03:06 AM
We've seen Smokey and it ain't a dinosaur. Prehistoric in origin perhaps ...

I can't imagine too many dinosaurs selectively dragging people into holes, being afraid of sonar fences, or judging liars. So, why is this even in consideration again?

Ye of the unhedlightened.

What the hell is a nudget?!

LMFAO

Cloggy
11-24-2009, 03:44 AM
I'm betting that we see someone holding a stuffed Dinosaur in the first episode. Maybe Aaron. *Edit: actually I bet its Zack and Emma or their mother wating at LAX*

Then we get to find out some stuff about Smokie in the same episode that featured the dinosaur.

....and found
11-25-2009, 03:36 PM

I was wondering if Darlton knew about the DHC. This confirms it, I guess?
Epic.:)