PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler : Some info from Elizabeth Mitchell

shamen
11-22-2007, 04:28 PM
http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2007/11/jorge-harold-and-elizabeth-mitchell.html

chipchuck
11-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Hmmm, wonder if that means Jules is doomed?

BunnyNumber8
11-23-2007, 06:48 PM
I hope not :( I don't think she would be saying that about her character, it's kind of obvious and the producers would be :mad: ... or maybe I'm just in denial :)

Lostie
11-24-2007, 02:14 AM
Ah shucks :( I had my hopes up that Jules would be going the way of the Smoke Monster, then I read the info on the page and the way I read it is that she read something in the script that made her sad -- perhaps a flaw her character has, or her double-crossing Jack, but I didn't get that she was crying because her character got killed off (I can always hope though, lol)

john eko ben
11-24-2007, 06:19 PM
i hope she doesnt die shes pretty cool. then again that would go with the tv show theme of kill off liked characters ex mr eko

Clarence_Oddbody
11-25-2007, 09:06 PM
I think that one of the Losties will die and on set she's probably become good friends with this person. I'd be flabbergasted if we lost her. I want more Juliet and less Kate. There, I've said it!!!:D

Dharma Ranch Dressing
11-25-2007, 10:10 PM
I'd be surprised if she dropped a hint of her character's death. I agree with lostie: she'll either backstab Jack or we'll find out something very disturbing about her.

Mastad_on
11-26-2007, 12:02 AM
She can't be dead.
She referred to the script as a shocker... Mitchell woulda known she was dying, so...

Chill. :-D

tony
11-26-2007, 04:54 PM
"Yesterday I was reading the script of the episode that comes after the one dedicated to my character. I cried a lot, because I learned something that I didn't like finding out about".

Episode 7 is Sun/Jin centric so I would imagine it has something to do with Sun and/or the baby that made her cry.

Mastad_on
11-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Either way, I can't imagine the show without Mitchell. She's the strongest female character by far.

chubbychickenz431
12-07-2007, 12:56 PM
i think shes dead. It made her cry, and the episode was just after an episode cntriced after her...

Mastad_on
12-09-2007, 04:47 PM
She's not dead.

She's the best female character on the show. She can't be dead.

Mr. Eko
12-09-2007, 05:21 PM
I don't think she'll die, but I have an awful feeling that it may be Ben.

Methix
12-09-2007, 06:42 PM
as the newest mobisode showed, sun only has 2 months or so left on the island before the "island baby killing thing" will happend.. i can only think that it is sun and/or the baby that's going to die.. on the show she said it was a long time since she had been the one to bring good news.. and maybe this is some baaaad news to give..?

Mastad_on
12-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Ben can't die. There's so much more to him... And he's the diabolical villain. He can't go either.

Let's kill off Claire.

john eko ben
12-09-2007, 07:42 PM
bens not going anywhere ( i hope) they already wanted him dead, twice, but kept him around. hes to invested now plus with richard being off they need him to stay. he has way to big of a fan base and the show knows how important he is. besides eko and to me tom they never really killed a character so many people like.

Clarence_Oddbody
12-09-2007, 08:29 PM
bens not going anywhere ( i hope) they already wanted him dead, twice, but kept him around. hes to invested now plus with richard being off they need him to stay. he has way to big of a fan base and the show knows how important he is. besides eko and to me tom they never really killed a character so many people like.

What about the man in the red shoes, Scott (or Steve;) ), Ana-Lucia, Nikki, Paulo, and Johnny?

john eko ben
12-09-2007, 10:41 PM
people like the man in the red shoes? scott really? who the hell is johnny? and most people hated nikki and paulo. i didnt say they never killed anyone i said they never really killed someone so many people like except eko and for me tom

ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG
12-13-2007, 04:49 PM
"Yesterday I was reading the script of the episode that comes after the one dedicated to my character. I cried a lot, because I learned something that I didn't like finding out about".

Episode 7 is Sun/Jin centric so I would imagine it has something to do with Sun and/or the baby that made her cry.

Add this from Jorge's blog to Elizabeth Mitchell's comments:

"I just flew into LA on Friday for some press stuff. Mostly international press. Did a panel with Naveen and Elizabeth. Harold also joined us for individual roundtable interviews. This is the juiciest peice of information we gave them: As shocking as these scripts have been for us nothing as shocked us more than the end of episode 7."

Seems as if episode 7 is going to be one doozy of an episode.

Mastad_on
12-13-2007, 06:54 PM
When were the two times they wanted Ben dead? I knew that when he was a captive, he was only supposed to be just that until he was killed... But when was the second time?