Conversation Between Eko and Sayidfan33

433 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah, I do. I'm actually in my senior year now. How come?
  2. WAIT HOLY SHIT DUDE YOU GO TO FIU????

Added.
  3. You can add me on Facebook if you'd like. I'll leave you a private message with a link to my Facebook page.

That link is not working for me. What is that website?

Hope to hear from you soon!
  4. Hey! Where do I hit you up? Haha. You can find me on IRC (#revmafia at irc.rizon.net) at any time. VM me back!
  5. Hey man!

How's everything? Try to hit me up one of these days if you're down to catch up! I've been thinking a lot about the Whispers, and I kind of was feeling nostalgic. Anyway, hope all is well!
  6. And don't even get me started with how he always messaged me THE SECOND I logged onto LP. That shit was uncanny!
  7. Dude, I literally checked out for a few days (as I often do) and I checked back in, and he was past me! Before he was just in the hundreds. He messaged me about how he was on the same level on me, and other shit I obviously didn't care enough to remember. :l

He thought if he posted enough he'd become the king of the forums with his high post count. All it got him was a ban in the end.
  8. Haha, you mean BS right? It's creepier when you come to realise it was his first week on LP :| And he had like 5,000 posts :|
  9. Lol, and I used to say so much stupid shit as a 16/17 year old.

It's funny how much of a creep Smokey was during this whole thing. Seriously, he's so annoying.
  10. lol I'm reading it as well. My e-accent used to be much thicker
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 433
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w