Conversation Between Diamond Dog and Freckles

16 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. Thanks, DD!! I did have an awesome day! I spent it in Canada with BR and LC
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREX!!!

Best wishes and hope you have an awesome day!!!

DD
  3. Are you on facebook? If not, you should be!
  4. Thanks guy! I am healing more slowly than I'd like, but that's what I get for waiting until I'm almost 30 to get it done

Glad you like the vid
  5. Oh, Frex, I watched the vid on Seals' page and ouch, but wow, I so want some of what you are on, post-op. You're one in a million Frex!! Get better soon.
  6. Yay! I'm getting rather familiar with the Aussie accent thanks to my cousin Do one now!!
  7. If all I had to do to get noticed around here was be on your firends list I would have done it eons ago! Loved your vid though, its cool to hear LPians in the raw (so to speak). I need to do one soon so you can hear my Aussie drawl!
  8. No need to be sorry, I meant when I said "thanks". It was only appropriate that I die and not another innocent. Especially with that spectacular death scene!!
  9. Sorry bout that, but I figured once the rest of the civvies found out you had pardoned a wolf they would have lynched you anyway. Thanks for a great game Frex, heaps of fun.
  10. Thanks for eating me last night. Even if I was going to take care of myself before you got there...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w