Conversation Between with closed eyes and Hellraiser-89

46 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. I think my favorite songs has to be Between good and evil and The Underground.
    What do you do in your band?
  2. Thanks for the songs!
  3. Aol Instant Messenger. It's the fastest and easiest way I know to send music to people over the internet. I don't have MSN. I could email some songs but I'll need your email address.
  4. Ah that'd be sweet! I liked the songs, and I really need some new music to listen to at work (I managed to find my more than two year old CDs which I brought along. tired of that now)
    I don't have AIM. What's that? I do have MSN though.
  5. I don't think so. At least not for free. I could probably send you some MP3s somehow. You dont happen to have AIM do you?
  6. The songs you linked to from your band on Myspace, can they be downloaded somehow?
  7. You have hed my friend
  8. Here's a reason to watch Stargate Atlantis
  9. Thanks! If you don't want to, I'll understand
    Though it probably wont get started at least some time after Scary Movie Mafia is over. Not sure when that's gonna be.
    And the shows wont get spoiled or anything, at least not more than they already have in the PoL thread
  10. I don't know, I think I spend enough time on the computer as it is. But if you need people to play to get it started I suppose I could be convinced to join.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 46
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w