Conversation Between blandness girl and MilesSmiles

6 Visitor Messages

1. Ps, just out of force of habit, I basically think you could be a troll, but I'm willing to apologize heartily if you turn out not to be... time will tell!
  2. These are my understandings of this stuff. If some people choose to believe they are flash sideways things happenings that's fine with me. It's hard to say what is 'the most commonly believed interpretation'.
  3. Cool, thanks again!
  4. I guess mind traveling is a form of time traveling. Some people seem to die of it but Desmond, I guess cured himself when he talked to his constant. The other people weren't able to do that and so it messed up their brains.
  5. The way I understand it, it's what happens to Desmond, Minkowski, Daniel's girlfriend, Charlotte... They literally bounce to their body in a different time and live there until it happens again, then it happens again.... like when Desmond is on the helicoptor then he's back in the military all the sudden.
  6. I just realized you said mind traveling in the previous post I replied to, is that when people are about to die and they see something from their flash sideways or their freshly implanted past? How does it differ from time traveling or does it?

Thanks in advance.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w