Sayid Is The Man

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
  1. sharon a
    sharon a
    You think he'll make it off the island then? I don't. Heroic death is all that's good enough for Sayid, I think.
    So do you not think he will be reunited with Nadia then ? I think he will probably die too , but at the very, very end .
  2. CurbFan
    CurbFan
    So do you not think he will be reunited with Nadia then?
    No.

think he will probably die too , but at the very, very end .
    If they're gonna get off the island at the end of this season (seems possible) then I'd hope he does make it off because I want as much Sayid as possible. But I still think someone so badass should go out in style.
  3. Dharma Ranch Dressing
    Dharma Ranch Dressing
    I hope he makes it off the island, just because it means more Sayid, but somehow I don't think he's the "Oceanic 6" type. If he does, I could see Nadia urging him to go back and save the rest of the Losties that don't make it off (assuming they're alive somewhere and being held against their will)
  4. lostaddict12
    lostaddict12
    Well, he makes it off after all! And he is super sexy in the future! Just look at that hair...*swoon*
  5. CurbFan
    CurbFan
    Jack becomes a drunk, Hurley goes back to the nut house, Kate wears far too much make-up, possibly covering bruises... Sayid is a stylish cool hitman. Awesome.
  6. Lollipop
    Lollipop
    A badass and beautiful to boot. How can you go wrong?

**edit** I have seen the Hurley/Sayid portion of the Economist at least 4 times and I crack up at Hurley's "I saw you snap that guys neck with the break dance move you do with your legs...I think I'll hang back here..." comment I laugh every time.
  7. CurbFan
    CurbFan
    Break Dance Move.
  8. sharon a
    sharon a
    Break Dance Move.
    Has visions of Curby practising in his bedroom !
  9. CurbFan
    CurbFan
    Hahaha. Haha... ha... Yeah.
  10. Lollipop
    Lollipop
    Curb- if you came up with this one "Had Neck Snapped By Sayid" I think it is great!
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w