REDSHIRT FOREVER
    It's better then Heroes!
  2. Eko
    Eko
    It's better than LOST

Okay, it's not but it's still cool
  3. REDSHIRT FOREVER
    REDSHIRT FOREVER
    Bad news I have heard the 4400 has been cancelled. I think there may be some hope it gets picked up by another station but at the moment the story looks like it may be over.
  4. Eko
    Eko
    That's bad news I haven't even watched the 4th Season but this must really be my favorite show along with Lost.
  5. REDSHIRT FOREVER
    REDSHIRT FOREVER
    A lot of people were unhappy with a big plot point of season 4. When you get to see it let me know what you thought.
  6. REDSHIRT FOREVER
    REDSHIRT FOREVER
    A attempt to save the show. Sunflower seed for the 4400
  7. Eko
    Eko
    Oh, I just finished season 4 ... I liked it, but after watching it I'm hating how everything was left unresolved

What happened to the whole "Shawn in the future will kill Richard or a cathastrophe will happen" plot?

I also didn't like Tom being involved with Meghan, I love his story with Alana
  8. REDSHIRT FOREVER
    REDSHIRT FOREVER
    The plot point I was referring to was the promicin shot. A few people I knew where like the already have 4400 people with powers why did they need a plot device to allow normals to gain powers.
  9. Eko
    Eko
    I liked the promicin shot idea, but I would've liked them to still have 4400s at the same time. I was very happy when they introduced Curtis Peck, and I really hated it when Marked Tom killed him
  10. REDSHIRT FOREVER
    REDSHIRT FOREVER
    Curtis Peck was that the Film maker guy? If so yeah I liked him also.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w