Inaugural Post

1. BathtubJin
    BathtubJin
    Hello eveybody, and thanks for joining or visting the new Social Group "The Masters of Time and Space"! As laid out in the description, this group is primarily for the drummers of lostpedia, but any musicians, artists, creative folks, and enthusiasts are also welcome. If you've made it this far, I'd also like to extend the invitation to everyone else who might not fit into one of the above categories, but wants to be part of the discussion and part of the group.

I'm in the process of sending out invites to the members on my friend list and the members who've posted in the "Jazz appreciation" thread, so I'd like to encourage anyone who knows of any members who might like to join to let them know.

Once again, thank you all!
  2. MilesSmiles
    MilesSmiles
    I should find that Jazz appreciation thread. I haven't played my drums in a while... =( since I moved from a standalone house about 2.5 years ago I haven't had the space/area to play! Thanks for reminding me to be bummed about that! LOL =)
  3. BathtubJin
    BathtubJin
    Yeah, check out the thread Miles. It's a great one! Sorry to bum you out about the drums- I know what it's like to be without. As long as you have sticks, there's always something to bang on.
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w