The Ninja Vampires Club

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
  1. THEEF
    THEEF
    Kate and Leopold? Man,I feel sorry for you
  2. Blackadder
    Blackadder
    Ha ha yeah, I don't really like Meg Ryan any more than my wife does.

Jackman was decent in Van Helsing and The Prestige though.
  3. THEEF
    THEEF
    I loved the Prestige,but hated Van Helsing---was expecting too much from it I guess.............Ok,this is fucked up...graphic content ............Oh yeah,and please make some comments on the other Discussions I started....It looks soo lame with just my name allover the place and noone commented on them...............and I'll continue post links here instead like before...ok?
  4. Blackadder
    Blackadder
    Ha ha okay - I didn't even notice those before.

This new layout is confusing.
  5. jss38
    jss38
    Wow. That video was f'd up. She left notes and recordings.

It sucks that the motive for it was nothing more than being a nut coupled with some religiously skewed reasoning.
  6. THEEF
    THEEF
    could'nt agree more...sad...oh well...any thoughts on the latest LOST episode btw? all them heiroglyfs in the temple basement or whatever...a pic on a pharaoh with the smokemonster....maybe they'll throw in aliens after all in the end.....I mean the old theory of aliens helping building the pyramids and all that....oh shit...I'm getting a Stargate movie flashback....anyone else think we're heading this way?
  7. Blackadder
    Blackadder
    I don't know where the show is headed. That's one reason I love it.
  8. Blackadder
    Blackadder
    Woody Harrelson mistakes photographer for a zombie:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movi...ef=mpstoryview

He needs mental help. And he needs to stop smoking that Encino ditch weed.
  9. THEEF
    THEEF
    haha...that's the excuse I would have used as well...oh yeah...back to LOST...how about Richard Alpert is The Pharaoh on the picture..explains the eyeliner...and he is the one who the statue with 4 toes is of...or he's just an alien....anyway...he is the guardian of "the fountain of youth"...(that's why he never grows old)...and the smoke monster "scans" everybody to see who's worthy of following richard or something...the rest,gets dragged down to HADES...which might be the island itself acctually...and they become ghosts who has to stay there for all eternity....and that explains the voices (not really )....but everybody can't see the ghosts tho..hmmm..ok...i'm confused again....oh well...any thoughts on that?

Btw...I'm on Blip.fm now also
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w