+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG THREAD: Protector of a light: Reloaded

Default RPG THREAD: Protector of a light: Reloaded

Intro: This is a Lost based RPG. You pick a character and play! The setting is the Island that we all know and love. You can of course do off Island posts etc or flashbacks, just don't be an ass or harass anyone. We're all here to have fun so respect each other. It will be pretty laid back, don't go and kill other players or nuke the Island etc.
    You can pick one of the main characters to play and two of the supporting characters. This is to prevent one player from owning every character.
    This is our old RPG thread. We're gonna use that as an OOC thread so ask any questions etc there please.

A list of players and their characters will be included here for this game. It will be updated as we go along and get new members.

Hellraiser: Jacob.
    Oli-815: MIB
    ecrhoad: Ben Linus
    Delphina: Daniel Faraday
    1foxi: Ethan Rom'
    Nayavenne: Charlotte Lewis
    l4d2bob: John Locke
    insetnamehere: Jack Shepard
    PhoenixUK: Juliet Burke
    with closed eyes: Charlie Pace.

Numbers: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Protector's rule: (more might come later)
    1: MIB can't kill Jacob.
    2: MIB can't take the shape of people who are alive.
    3: err something
    ----------------------------------

*Jacob sits in his foot statue and listens to music. He is alone and dances around a little, and sings. Awfully*
    Last edited by Hellraiser-89; 02-08-2012 at 07:43 PM.

I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

Benjamin Linus awakes to find himself alone in a desert.

"Where the hell am I?"

Everything I did, I did for the island!

A plane crashes on a mysterious island.

Ethan Rom looks on.....

*Smokey is flying around the temple boundaries playing tricks on the Others.*

Nigel the Other: "Dude, that smoke has a sick sense of humour!!"
    Simon the other Other: "I know right. The other day, he appeared to me as my dead brother Derek and told me that he was hungry. As he said that, he kind of melted his skin and changed to look like a zombie version of my brother and made his own head fall off, after which, the entire body vanished into smoke and flew back off into the jungle!"
    Nigel: "What a disturbed S.O.B! I'm sick of him flying around here, I have something that'll get rid of him for now."

*Nigel the Other pulls out a small sack of ash and throws it at Smokey as he makes a pass around the temple wall.*

Smokey: "AHH, BITCH! THAT HURT MOTHER-F**KER! Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

*Smokey flies back into the jungle and decides to throw small rocks at Jacob's statue and hurl abusive remarks at his brother, unaware that Jacob cannot hear him as he is listening to music.*

*Just then, the island begins to rumble. Smokey turns around and sees a plane fall out of the sky. He decides to check it out!*
    *Smokey arrives at the crashsite and notices Ethan Rom hiding in the treeline further down the beach*

Smokey: (speaking to himself) "Huh, I might of guessed they'd be here."

*Smokey flies towards Ethan*

Smokey: Hello Ethan. Fancy seeing you here, y'know, I was just at your people's temple. It's still a sh*thole. Anyway, I know there are slightly more pressing matters at hand here, but first things first. You know that Nigel guy at the temple? Do me a favour and tell him that if he tries that crap with me again, I'll eat his face. Right, I have to go, there's something I have to do."

*Smokey flies away from the crashsite to the nearby caves where he saw a coffin land. He collects the corpse and takes it back to his cavern.*
    Last edited by Oli-815; 02-04-2012 at 09:42 PM.

*the next track comes on in Jacob's statue and he sings even more loudly* Yoooouuu aaaaaaall eeeveerryybody, yoooooooouuuuu aaaaaaaaall everybody!

I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

Charlotte walks through the Jungle when she hears a strange sound. Thinking there is an injured animal, she starts to run towards the place where the sound is coming from. As she breaks through the edge of jungle she suddenly finds herself standing at a beach. Right in front of her she sees a statue. As she slowly walks towards it she hears that strange sound again. Now she is certain that it comes from the statue. She starts to circle the massive block of stone and as she approaches the back she sees a man sitting in the shadow of the statue. He is listening to some music and sings along quite loudly and not very melodious, but he also seems to enjoy himself immensly. Charlotte decides to not disturb him in his singing and slowly retreats back into the jungle.

As she is heading back to her beach where her boat is anchored, she hears a deafening sound and when she looks up a plane is crossing the sky.

*Daniel wakes up in a daze, unsure of what has happened, he had been asleep on the plane.*

"Mom?" he says, confused and then remembers...

I hope I'm doing this right.

Locke awakes prior to the plane crash. He feels his toes and rolls over, easing his ascend.

He smiles as he gets onto his feet.
    My favorite characters are:
    Locke, Sawyer, and Sayid!

Ben looks to his legs and realizes he is trapped by a piece of the plane that had crashed over his precious island. He was in Dharmavillewith the Others but was bleeding profusely.

"I NEED HELP! SOMEBODY GET THE DOCTOR!!"

Everything I did, I did for the island!

(Can I still join?)

XOLP 2012

+ Reply to Thread