+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchmen

Default Watchmen

Last edited by Sam McPherson; 07-21-2009 at 05:21 AM.

Wow, those are pretty nice! I bought the TPB, I really have to finish that someday...maybe by March 2009, when the movie comes out.
    Sig via KL
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for much, but they bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

I'm getting pretty interested in this movie,but I know nothing about the comics.Exept it's from the 80´s,set in an alternate world or something and is supposed to have a deep story....oh and the smileyface with the gunwound between his eyes.what else should I know? BTW None of them has super powers exept one?
    oʍʇʎʇɹoɟ-ǝǝɹɥʇʎʇuǝʍʇ-uǝǝʇxıs-uǝǝʇɟıɟ-ʇɥƃıǝ-ɹnoɟ VSV myspace & Soundcloud & YOUTUBE oʍʇʎʇɹoɟ-ǝǝɹɥʇʎʇuǝʍʇ-uǝǝʇxıs-uǝǝʇɟıɟ-ʇɥƃıǝ-ɹnoɟ

Hah, they gave you plenty of time

Rorschach looks especially cool

Quote Originally Posted by paperknives View Post
    Hah, they gave you plenty of time

Rorschach looks especially cool

Yeah, heh. I wonder if the patterns on the mask will change constantly? Probably with some CGI work.
    Sig via KL
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for much, but they bring a smile to my face when I push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by THEEF View Post
    I'm getting pretty interested in this movie,but I know nothing about the comics.Exept it's from the 80´s,set in an alternate world or something and is supposed to have a deep story....oh and the smileyface with the gunwound between his eyes.what else should I know? BTW None of them has super powers exept one?
    Yeah, it has apocolyptic overtones and deals a lot with Doomsday metaphors, it's really well written and I would divulge you on the storyline but it's one of those "You gotta read it yourself!" type of things (because it's that good, everything is a "spoiler" so it's hard to summarize for people...)

You can find the paperbacks on eBay pretty cheap (did a search for the last one the other night, which fell in water and got ruined ) and I think it's odd enough that it lends itself well to a movie adaptation. I'm hyped about the Anime Batman they're working on too, have you heard about that??

Quote Originally Posted by Caladan View Post
    Yeah, heh. I wonder if the patterns on the mask will change constantly? Probably with some CGI work.
    That would be KILLER I hope they do that....

Why does Nite Owl II look muscular and young? In the comic he's middle aged, a bit chubby, and weak.

Quote Originally Posted by paperknives View Post
    I'm hyped about the Anime Batman they're working on too, have you heard about that?

this one?

Batman Anime Sneak peek

looks cool.I'm a big Ghost in the shell fan so I'm also wanting to see his (cant remember the directors name)new anime.something with sky...something.
    oʍʇʎʇɹoɟ-ǝǝɹɥʇʎʇuǝʍʇ-uǝǝʇxıs-uǝǝʇɟıɟ-ʇɥƃıǝ-ɹnoɟ VSV myspace & Soundcloud & YOUTUBE oʍʇʎʇɹoɟ-ǝǝɹɥʇʎʇuǝʍʇ-uǝǝʇxıs-uǝǝʇɟıɟ-ʇɥƃıǝ-ɹnoɟ

I think you kinda answered your own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwyn2435 View Post
    he's middle aged, a bit chubby, and weak.

hollywood...nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by THEEF View Post
    hollywood...nuff said.
    CURSE YOU HOLLYWOOD!

+ Reply to Thread