+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Il Segreto del Filmato dell'Orchidea

Default Il Segreto del Filmato dell'Orchidea

Credo di aver risolto il significato del filmato dell'orchidea...
    Abbiamo visto i due conigli e sappiamo a questo punto che si tratta di qualcosa di collegato al viaggio nel tempo. Perci˛ per mia opinione il coniglio che vediamo apparire Ŕ lo stesso coniglio che Candle tiene in mano , ma uno Ŕ il coniglio del presente mentre l'altro Ŕ il coniglio nel passato, devono tenerli lontani perchŔ rischierebbero di creare un paradosso temporale vedendosi. Come se un uomo viaggiasse nel tempo e incontrasse l'altro se stesso, sicuramente si crearebbe un paradosso che andrebbe ad influenzare il futuro. Ecco cosa c'entrano gli orsi polari nel deserto...attraverso l'orchidea gli orsi polari potevano essere mandati a spasso nel tempo e risbucare in chissÓ che luogo del pianeta, sull'isola rimaneva l'orso originale e l'altro veniva inviato in altro tempo e luogo cosý i due orsi non si sarebbero potuti rincontrare...secondo me la spiegazione Ŕ questa...ma ormai dovremo aspettare 15 giorni per sapere la veritÓ dei fatti

nei quartieri dove il sole del buon Dio non dÓ i suoi raggi

io ti do ragione, ma ad onor del vero Ŕ da quel lontano comic con che si parla di coniglio che viaggia nel tempo e non si deve incontrare, etc etc...insomma mesi direi...
    LA SAGGEZZA E LA VERITA' SONO NEI POST PRECEDENTI. W I POST PRECEDENTI. LEGGI I POST PRECEDENTI

Grazie eh...skusa se non lo sapevo...

E l'aereo del fratello di Mr EKo e i narcotrafficanti?? anche loro hanno viaggiato nel tempo IMHO.....

Default What part of do you come from? Nonude Free Models 07104

hey... am looking for jewellery trends... any help would be great...
    Hmmm this is actually an interesting perspective that I hadn't thought of per say.
    I am also commenting to make you be aware of what a wonderful discovery my girl undergone browsing yuor web blog. She learned a lot of pieces, which include what it's like to have an awesome giving spirit to have a number of people easily gain knowledge of a variety of hard to do matters. You actually did more than my expectations. Thanks for imparting such useful, trustworthy, edifying as well as easy tips on your topic to Lizeth.
    I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

Extra importantly, theyre shopping for into your total look of ethical vogue which suggests its not a lot about modifying fees as altering designs.
    You will find lots of alternatives for countertops like laminate, granite, strong surface, marble and in many cases concrete.
    In case you have presently produced up your mind to decide on Fashion designing your profession, the incredibly 1st point you might want to do should be to check out a trend school.

cartier bangle bracelet replica

On the other hand if you want to save lots of time, you are able to go for canned foods.
    Regardless if you look within your nearby shops, you'll no doubt see lots of Asian themed vogue watches, even though there's also a variety of expert outlets, specially on line retailers which deliver the very most current in Korean style along with other Asian fashions.

How to get CM7 on your Samsung Epic | androidfeens.com
    Not often do I encounter a blog that's both educated and entertaining, and let me let you know, you may have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the difficulty is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something relating to this.
    Hello to all ! Great site. What dou you think about:
    Taylor Lautner Workout And Diet Plan said on September 1st, 2011 at 6:46 pm
    I'd like to take the job Teen Lolita Hussyfan Pics 586584
    Last edited by Inu; 09-23-2012 at 12:42 PM. Reason: spam

+ Reply to Thread