+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lostpedia Interview - Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)

Question The Lostpedia Interview - Rebecca Mader (Charlotte)

This is the last Lostpedia Interview topic I am posting. From now on, you'll just have to look on the interview portal, find the transcript pages, and post your questions there. I'll also post occasional updates on the Interviews topic.

However, this is your chance to ask Rebecca Mader all those burning questions you've had about her and her character, Charlotte. So just ask away now. You have until June 30th to ask your questions.

Thank you.

Nice job!

I'm gonna have to think long and hard about my questions... hmmm...

Red Carpet and Rebellion -
    a board for graphic artists to test their skills and learn new ones!

Lostpedia has recently been conducting interviews with members of the Lost cast and crew.

o i love charlotte
    stupid chaters

Do you have any connection with annie or ben

LOCKE: You're gonna have to lie. It's the only way to protect it.
    JACK: It's an island, John, no one needs to protect it.
    LOCKE: It's not an island. It's a place where miracles happen. And if you don't believe that, just wait til you see what I'm about to do.
    JACK: There is no such thing as miracles.
    LOCKE: We'll just have to see wich one of us is right.

The door is a tunnel between the hydra & the main island. The front is filled with fake rocks.

wow, i probably have a lot questions, just can't think of them right away. but heres one:

did Charlotte know what miles meant?

hmm i cant think right now but i shall

Ok I've got one!

Do you think that Charlotte knew what the collar on the Polar Bear was, do you think that was why she was smiling when she found it?

"Obviously, due to the writer's strike, your character's story was cut short. How do you feel about this and about coming to the show only to get your screen time cut? Also, how do you think this has affected the fans view of your character (Charlotte hasn't exactly been the best received character within the fan community)?

Thank you and I personally can't wait to see Charlotte's story and anticipate more screen time for you."

Default here's one for CSL.....

You and all the new characters have been, as far as I can tell, very well received.
    That being said....
    Was it a little nerve racking stepping on to a show during it's 4th season with such a dedicated fan base? Were you worried you might get the Nikki and Palo Treatment? Were the cast and crew accommodating?

Thanks, look forward to next season and a bit more info on your character,
    Brent

Hey good interview, especially with all the threads about her.

How much were you told about the background of your charatcer (up-bringing etc...)?

If not, what are your theorys on where Charlotte originates from, and her apparent link with the island?

boonalex is my constant

"It just feels like people who are writing on the boards tend to be more focused on the mythology, and for us, we're making a character show. The thing that we spend the most time on are the character dynamics of a given episode, and what we're learning about these people." - Carlton Cuse, April 22nd 2008

+ Reply to Thread