+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Bentham

That's what tells me it isn't a hoax. It's way too cryptic and random to be fake. If someone was trying to do a hoax, they'd put forth more obvious information.

It's just too well done.

Vincent knows Locke is the Smoke Monster

I do see your point, but the way I see it, if I wanted the big ruckus, I'd be cryptic too.

The thing that honestly makes me disbelieve the most, the fact that he's be on Facebook all night.

But, since I've made my point, I won't hollar and hoot about things anymore. I'm go back to enjoying cryptic Bentham now...

This was an intersting find. I find it true since it does elaborate on some concepts of events and characters on the show (however I was a bit skeptical since he posted youtube videos of the show in his blog. I mean come on.) There are numerous hints throughout the place about characters and sometimes responds to a person when they post onto his blog. Good find JC.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyve View Post
    That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much effort for a hoax.

Obviously you haven't seen some of the TLE hoaxes.

"I saw a shadow, And I knew that it wasn't mine."

ok there's been a security breach at Bentham's blog site...he lists a link to his new site http://jbentham.wordpress.com/
    Darlton's Watchmen... always outnumbered, never outgunned

In the Temple toasting marshmallows with Jacob

Just wondering. Since ABC owns lost and Disney owns ABC, do you think they would use Facebook for something like this considering how proprietary Disney is when it comes to what they own?

Not saying this isn't the real deal. Just got to thinking.

1 Step closer to the end with every episode. And that means we're all 1 step closer to finding out how bad my original theory will turn out to be. Seriously doubt most of it myself now, but it has parts I think may still prove true.

ABC has worked with facebook before...http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/story?id=3899006

IF (and its a big IF) this is official im dissapointed..... i thought lost was special i thought they could channel their creativity through a more exciting medium than facebook...but if you guys believe this is part of ARG

Why arent you angry?
    4 F**KING SEASONS OF HARDCORE CULT LIKE FOLLOWING AND THEY GIVE US..............FACEBOOK.

Is it part of ARG?
    To be honest I hope not.
    Seriously it better not be.
    Also
    For
    All you,
    KIDS
    Everything that has a link to lost is not official.

^Read the first letter of every sentance.

"Want to save the world?"Play The Dharma Story

Spoiler Below
    Faraday IS the Cameraman

Quote Originally Posted by smitty4815162342 View Post
    IF (and its a big IF) this is official im dissapointed..... i thought lost was special i thought they could channel their creativity through a more exciting medium than facebook...but if you guys believe this is part of ARG

Why arent you angry?
    4 F**KING SEASONS OF HARDCORE CULT LIKE FOLLOWING AND THEY GIVE US..............FACEBOOK.

Is it part of ARG?
    To be honest I hope not.
    Seriously it better not be.
    Also
    For
    All you,
    KIDS
    Everything that has a link to lost is not official.

^Read the first letter of every sentance.
    I'm a skeptic on if it is offical or not, but would you perfer this to be on Myspace? FB doesn't have all the glitzy-glam that surrounds Myspace, personally I think there is nothing wrong with it, if this is offical.

I mean if this is a part of the ARG then I'd say this is really neat that you actually get to interact with one of the characters.

Sure he doesn't toss you information and is as esoteric as they come, but I think it is neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes McCoat View Post
    I'm a skeptic on if it is offical or not, but would you perfer this to be on Myspace? FB doesn't have all the glitzy-glam that surrounds Myspace, personally I think there is nothing wrong with it, if this is offical.

I mean if this is a part of the ARG then I'd say this is really neat that you actually get to interact with one of the characters.

Sure he doesn't toss you information and is as esoteric as they come, but I think it is neat.
    Agreed Shoes McCoat....just so people know for future reference anytime you see MTFram or mtfram18 on one of jbentham's blogs or whatever---that's me

+ Reply to Thread