+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Jeremy Bentham

Quote Originally Posted by smitty4815162342 View Post
    IN YOUR FU*KING FACE!!

Nah i'm only joking lol im not that type of person but i did try and tell you, ok i did act a bit childish about it and even lied about her name being JB but I was pissed that nobody believed me and I didnt want you to get your hopes up. I can understand how some people believed her it was convincing.

Dude, it wasn't that nobody believed you. It was how you kept saying that you had evidence of this being a fake, but you wouldn't post it.
    It was how you dealt with this whole issue that made people hostile towards you.

I knew this was fake because he used blogger...

"I saw a shadow, And I knew that it wasn't mine."

Quote Originally Posted by theotherbilly View Post
    Dude, it wasn't that nobody believed you. It was how you kept saying that you had evidence of this being a fake, but you wouldn't post it.
    It was how you dealt with this whole issue that made people hostile towards you.
    I understand that, but sometimes Billy, you need to think and not just post things that could get you into trouble. Just because you have info does not mean you can post it... that's why...sorry. I did try to tell people but that wasnt enough.. and yes I did get a bit wound up but that's because I had "evidence" staring me in the face. Oh and...dude i think you will find that nobody believed me or there wouldnt have been the arguing in the first place.

"Want to save the world?"Play The Dharma Story

Spoiler Below
    Faraday IS the Cameraman

so this evidence you had....why couldn't you have posted it....did you get it illegally, i don't remember...

maintaining the identity of some blogger isn't my idea of national security...

and you have to realize, you created the situation...you essentially pulled the "here's the red button, whatever you do don't push it" mentality in saying i KNOW something is false, but i can't tell you why, you have to blindly trust me....why should someone blindly trust you just because you SAY you have evidence...one could have blindly trusted the blogger....

i don't care either way because i had a feeling this wouldn't start until next week....but my point is smitty, you have absolutely no reason to get angry or defensive....no one had to believe you, you saying you had evidence meant nothing...so to try and say i told you so, and people SHOULD have believed you is meaningless because there was absolutely no reason to believe you other than your word....and i'm sorry, but this is the interwebs...i don't take many people's words as gold on here....

Quote Originally Posted by ffingers View Post
    so this evidence you had....why couldn't you have posted it....did you get it illegally, i don't remember...

maintaining the identity of some blogger isn't my idea of national security...
    Well I think its a bit obvious that I obtained it illegally did you really need me to tell you that? National secrurity? stealing from a shop isn't national security but it is still illegal. I have just finished a custodial sentance and I think sticking myself in is not the brightest of ideas.

why should someone blindly trust you just because you SAY you have evidence...one could have blindly trusted the blogger....
    yes they could have and they did and look where that ended.

but my point is smitty, you have absolutely no reason to get angry or defensive
    Angry? I don't know where that is coming from. So i'm not aloud to be defensive?

Spoiler Below
    Faraday IS the Cameraman

Quote Originally Posted by smitty4815162342 View Post
    We'll ill tell you one thing when he says he's Jeremmy Bentham he's not lying that is his real name, and he's correct about one thing he's not John Locke.

Thats all i can tell you
    ...and none of that was true, since "he" is named "Jo" and is a girl. ...so whatever illegial "evidence" you "obtained" was either incorrect or fabricated. (Apologies for all the sarcastic quotation marks.) The fact that the two happened to link up was a happy coincidence for you though. You were right. You just made odd claims about how you arrived at your opinion, and shot yourself in the foot by posting the above, which apparently people, including yourself, forgot was there.

Sorry to be a d*ck, but that jumped out at me and I was shocked no one else mentioned it.

As for the potential use of things like Facebook/Myspace in the ARG. Don't dismiss it. Each of the characters from the "Cloverfield" movie had MySpace pages that were being updated through 1/18/08 (the release date) and were OFFICIAL parts of the online stuff. I know JJ isn't necessarily masterminding (if that's a word) this ARG, but being that he's still a producer, I wouldn't rule out a similar approach this time around.
    Last edited by quadrophenic; 07-24-2008 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Minor clean-ups

Quote Originally Posted by quadrophenic View Post
    ...and none of that was true, since "he" is named "Jo" and is a girl. ...so whatever illegial "evidence" you "obtained" was either incorrect or fabricated. (Apologies for all the sarcastic quotation marks.) The fact that the two happened to link up was a happy coincidence for you though. You were right. You just made odd claims about how you arrived at your opinion, and shot yourself in the foot by posting the above, which apparently people, including yourself, forgot was there.
    Fair enough I won't try to change your mind because we know how that ended up last time. Ok I did not have a clue about his/her name or gender but I did know it was not part of the ARG. Do you really think I was getting so wound up on just an idea?

As for the facebook thing it's not that I had the problem with it's how it was laid out, I can understand people from the real world having a facebook accout but Jeremy Bentham :

1. He clearly should have better things to do than sit on facebook all nite.
    2. He would not have pictures of scene's from the actual show on it.
    3. Locke HATED technology.
    4. He would not have said half of the things on there.

That's why it pissed me off not just because it was facebook....although I can't say I agree with that being a good thing.

Spoiler Below
    Faraday IS the Cameraman

Eh, it was still kinda fun to do while we waited for the real TLE2 to start. Quit bein such a hater, Smitty.
    Darlton's Watchmen... always outnumbered, never outgunned

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Cabin View Post
    Eh, it was still kinda fun to do while we waited for the real TLE2 to start. Quit bein such a hater, Smitty.
    im not being a hater lol im just defending myself

Spoiler Below
    Faraday IS the Cameraman

Reading all of this depresses me very much.

Damn JoOpinionated.

+ Reply to Thread