+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: The Black Lodge: Twin Peaks Fans Unite

Best Show Ever. I have the audio version of the book The Autobiography of F.B.I. Special Agent Dale Cooper. It's an hour of Dale Coopers audio notes to Diane, it's great.

"Diane, a small town is not unlike a river, lots of hidden currents and eddies, each holding it's own secrets. My guess is that I haven't even broken the surface yet... Oh, one other thing, Diane, never drink coffee that has been anywhere near a fish..."

I thought this thread would be about boobs.
    D.H.C.

Thanks, LC!

Corner office of Sterling, Cooper, Draper, & Pryce

Nice thread tags, sawyer540.

I used to be a fan waaay back in the day when it was on TV. I remember being very disappointed in the way it ended. Loved S1, S2 was (although I was too young to realize it) was too much David Lynch.

Sorry to pee on the lovefest... It had great opportunity, but I think it fell flat in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by sawyer540 View Post
    I thought this thread would be about boobs.
    I thought this thread was going to be about our favorite strippers.

At any rate: anything with David Bowie is ++ on my list.

At least that was the dominant paradigm til this Bandslam.

Legen... wait for it

yeah theres a ton of TP fans here. I think we got a social group, but its prolly defunct

great show!

<3 shirin <3
    من شیرین را دوست دارم

"There is nothing now, or ever has been, in this galaxy, or any other universes, both tangible and parallel, that could ever come within a 6 inch pole of being compared to, or uttered in the same sentence, as the majestic perfectedness that is MMJ" - LoG

I just started watching this. I think Special Agent Dale Cooper is already one of my favourite characters of all time.

So, bumping because new episodes, yo.

And I'm well trained to search for a thread on a topic before I start a new one. Thanks, LP!
    Thanks, Barney!

Thanks, LC!

Bet you didn’t see that one coming. Chuck Norris can bite me.

AD <3 LoRab <3 AD

I loved the premiere. It really felt like a third season and not just a reboot rehashing on the classical stuff. We're moving into an interesting direction and I also felt like David Lynch put everything Lynch-ian into it. Felt a bit of "Eraserhead" for instance there. Which I don't mind since he's already said that he's done making movies.

Many interesting thing they can do now with modern visual effects. Like Laura opening her head or "The arm". I also hope we won't see the real Dale Cooper trapped in there forever.

Since the forums are dead now, I bet I won't get any answers here, but what are people's impressions of the show thus far?

Personally, I find it to drag a little now. Certain things I'd like to have seen by this point. However, episode 8 was a god gift. That really felt like an "Across the Sea" for Twin peaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Choekaas View Post
    Since the forums are dead now, I bet I won't get any answers here, but what are people's impressions of the show thus far?

Personally, I find it to drag a little now. Certain things I'd like to have seen by this point. However, episode 8 was a god gift. That really felt like an "Across the Sea" for Twin peaks.
    they certainly didn't wrap anything up. they sent some people to an alternate universe where an event didn't happen. i was pretty confused by the ending and certainly didn't rush back into it as it seemed a rewatch wouldn't really clarify anything. and Audrey.... they didn't even explain her appearances at all. it was pretty great overall, i just... didn't... get.... the ending.... and how we were... supposed to.... take anything from it... the mystery of trying to figure it all out was more fun than the result.

also i never read any of the supplemental books they released before and after S3.
    Last edited by MilesSmiles; 01-16-2018 at 10:36 PM.
    name one other person you know that has a functioning chainsaw arm

+ Reply to Thread