+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 456 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: DHARMAWANTSYOU.com

BILLY i sure hope your right because if it starts at 11 am pacific that means 2 pm EASTERN AND I GO TO WORK AT 3 yayayyayayayayayayyayayayayayay
    Its Tough Being White.

Isn't it coming up to nine oclock with you guys now?

Im in Wales and it's coming up to 5pm, i've been waiting all day!

Hopefully it will be up within the next 10 minutes!

*crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus_Stick View Post
    Isn't it coming up to nine oclock with you guys now?

Im in Wales and it's coming up to 5pm, i've been waiting all day!

Hopefully it will be up within the next 10 minutes!

*crosses fingers*
    It is currently 9:23am Pacific Coast time where I am right now. As I said in my other post. I noticed that they usually posted the new "dot" jpg around 11:00am or so. Actually, hold on...
    Ok, I just went to check the creation date of the jpg I made when I downloaded the last "dot" pic on Saturday. That is time stamped "10:29am".
    I'm not certain about any of this, I make no promises, but it will probably open up in about another hour.

You also have to take into account the amount of traffic that is hitting that site right now. Let's say they open and a million people worldwide hit that thing at once trying to take a placement test. Now let's say that they had only counted on 500,000 people signing on.
    I would hope that they take their time and make sure everything is running smoothly before letting us all in. I would hate to see 404 or some other such nonsense right at the start of this ARG.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherbilly View Post
    Yeah, there is a thread in the "Off Topic" section pertaining to Fringe. I visited the FOX site for it and checked out the premise and all that. I might watch it eventually on DVD or streaming online, but there are many shows I still need to get caught up on. I'm still stuck on New Caprica when it comes to BSG
    Keep watching!!! BSG is literally one of the best shows on TV. I often have trouble deciding whether I like LOST or BSG more... Plus, you've gotta finish before next year so that you can watch the series finale on TV like it's meant to be! (PS- There's a BSG thread in the OT if you're ever interested in discussing )
    Barnabus J Barnstormer is absolutely awesome for making me this sig!
    LP <3s PH ... well mostly AD <3s PH

Does any one know what company is going to be running this ARG?

Quote Originally Posted by JackGirl22 View Post
    Does any one know what company is going to be running this ARG?
    Same as Find815, Hoodium, but with a little more direction from Darlton, from what I understand.
    "Either you die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

It only ends once.

Quote Originally Posted by PseuMdoYnym View Post
    Same as Find815, Hoodium, but with a little more direction from Darlton, from what I understand.
    Cool, thanks. I was hoping maybe it would be 42Entertainment, they did such an awesome job for the Dark Knight ARG, but I am just as excited for this !!

Quote Originally Posted by JackGirl22 View Post
    Cool, thanks. I was hoping maybe it would be 42Entertainment, they did such an awesome job for the Dark Knight ARG, but I am just as excited for this !!
    There was a Dark Knight ARG? Dang! Why don't people tell me these things! I woulda been all over that!
    "Either you die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

It only ends once.

There was a Dark Knight ARG? Dang! Why don't people tell me these things! I woulda been all over that!

It was amazing, it started in like September or October of last year and just ended last week with the company giving away pre screening tickets for the movie. I only started following it in April, so I missed out on a lot, but it was still great, I even got sent a package of DK stuff (Yes, huge nerd here!) Here is a link of a Wiki that was made detailing everything that went on if you want to check it out. http://batman.wikibruce.com/Home

What she said I'm totally gutted. How did LP not know about this? And if people did know, why the hell didn't they tell us?

+ Reply to Thread