+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Countries behind the US

Question Countries behind the US

Hi,

As we know, the US get Lost first and this is a US forum so works off a US spoiler policy. However, is it possible to have like some sort of allocation for the large number of Great Britain (as Ireland watches it the day after us)watchers here? Many other countries have their own language forum and are safer from spoilers, but GB and US share. I know that if we did this for every country it would be stupid, but, if we could make sure if we had a thread somewhere
    -People would find it, away from the main forum.
    -People would not post future spoilers

I know there is the episode discussion thread, but I don't know if people later post comments from later episodes in them. They might be the best method, if they don't get spoiled. If this worked, other countries could use that method too.

Aah, this should be in Lostpedia suggestions. Move if necessary, O Great Mods.

Thanks.

well GB is now only 4 days behind but i still see your point maybe if people put ==US speed== in there title it wouldnt matter but hey we'll just have to see

Ireland can watch lost on english tv stations so we're not behind. if u dont want to have the next episode spoiled, don't go onto the fourum between wensday and sunday evenings once the seiries comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan91 View Post
    Ireland can watch lost on english tv stations so we're not behind. if u dont want to have the next episode spoiled, don't go onto the fourum between wensday and sunday evenings once the seiries comes back.
    Yes I know I can do that, but I would rather be able to talk to people

If there is a thread in here for UK, that might not be so bad- in the main forum, the thread titles can give the game away.

I didn't know that Ireland can see it at the same time, thanks for that.
    Last edited by The Smiley-Faced Balloon; 01-28-2007 at 04:23 PM. Reason: System Failure

I like this idea. It doesn't require the people who have already seen the episodes and promos to have to spoiler tag every post and it allows those who haven't seen the episode a safe place to discuss. I'm sure there are plenty from GB who would participate.
    "Wait, don't answer that last one - there's probably an entire crosslinked universe about it on Lostpedia, to whence I shall now bugger off."
    ~ FrankMcLean

i can understand where your coming from. If u have cable or sky digital u can watch english tv channels in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan91 View Post
    that's it that's all... simple as that...

Technically Canada gets LOST first... 2 hours early! WOO.

I remember having this discussion with the BALLOON and would like to mention that I am really behind the idea.

I know it would seem like an extra fuss and everything and its ok saying "Dont come to the forums between wednesday and sunday" but then, speaking from personal experience, us Brits fall very far behind not only in things to do with the show but also in the OT forum.

This way, we could have our discussions about the episodes in another forum but also keep visiting the forum we all love so much.

We got it!

*Does Sawyer dance from A Tale of Two Cities*

+ Reply to Thread