Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Countries behind the US

Quote Originally Posted by The Smiley-Faced Balloon View Post
    We got it!

*Does Sawyer dance from A Tale of Two Cities*
    I LOVE that dance. . .

Quote Originally Posted by The Smiley-Faced Balloon View Post
    Hi,

As we know, the US get Lost first and this is a US forum so works off a US spoiler policy.
    Actually, Canada gets it first. It airs in Canada, and then an hour or two later in America. I'm Australian, so I download the torrents from Canada: sometimes I've finished watching an episode before Americans have.

'I do' was aired in Holland last week. So we run behind 9 episodes. But everyone I know who watches Lost watches it through the internet, wich is also the reason that I don't avoid any spoilerthreads.

Do you guys realize that "the rest of the world" can watch the new episode a few hours later after it's aired in the US?!Thank God for the Internet...

Quote Originally Posted by shock View Post
    Do you guys realize that "the rest of the world" can watch the new episode a few hours later after it's aired in the US?!Thank God for the Internet...
    Or a few hours before :P.

i see a glimpse of the future when i orgasm. everything seems like good news!

Yes, thanks for Internet (and for fansubbers )
    Little hot for heaven, isn't it?

I know you guys haven't yet. But please avoid talking about WHERE you get these files from. Talking about the fact you get them, well thats fine. But sharing links is against the DMCA acts of the US and the UK.

If only they released fast, downloadable episodes for the whole world at the same time, then they'd be in the money. I'd spend $2 an episode to get it in HD on my XBox 360 at the same time as the US for example.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross" - Sinclair Lewis

we canadiens get it the same time so don't say you get it first because we get it at the exact same time and day.

+ Reply to Thread