+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Complain about the ARG here!

Hopefully things pick up once some of us become Instructors. How do you think they will decide who to pick?

There is no way they will look at every test, and I can't imagine it will be based on Dharma Points. As much fun as some of the pop culture tests are, they certainly aren't Lost-related. It could be random, I suppose. OK, let me start a list of what it could be based on. Add anything I miss.

1.) Random
    2.) Most Dharma Points
    3.) Most relevant to the ARG (i.e. Dharmacentric... could be narrowed down by test names?)
    4.) Average score (if so, is lowest average score better or worse?)
    5.) Most hits (whichever tests were taken the most)
    6.) Unique hits (most times taken by different users... ex. my test has been taken 72 times by 60 users, so I would get a 60)
    7.) Somehow they actually pick best of all gazillion submitted tests
    Last edited by SystemMustNotFail; 09-15-2008 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SystemMustNotFail View Post
    Hopefully things pick up once some of us become Instructors. How do you think they will decide who to pick?

There is no way they will look at every test, and I can't imagine it will be based on Dharma Points. As much fun as some of the pop culture tests are, they certainly aren't Lost-related. It could be random, I suppose. OK, let me start a list of what it could be based on. Add anything I miss.

1.) Random
    I hope its random, or the DP leader will be an active forum poster and let us know whats going on.

when compared to the other two. I don't want to take tests and get put into categories.

Michael Kors Outlet
    Michael Kors Clutches
    Michael Kors Crossbody
    Michael Kors Hamilton

+ Reply to Thread