+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Frenchmen in changs video?

Default Frenchmen in changs video?

from 2:42 seconds to about 2:45 theres some sort of transmission disturbance in changs video from SDCC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6Q7gzUjI8

look at this specific link to hear the video clearly and tell me what you think?

of course i hope this hasnt been spoken about before i searched the forums and didnt find anuthing on it.
    Last edited by Oggylu; 09-01-2008 at 10:05 PM.
    Its Tough Being White.

don't hear it dude.
    and speaking of hearing things clearly, the comicon vids are prob the worst for quality.
    True story.
    Love, YAE21
    The Dolls are Dead.

It is a noble thing we do here. Do not feel shame.
    - DHC -

listen closely i knew ppl werent gonna hear it. It so faint and low. That video is probably the actual rip of the video its not the comicon version that Dan Bronson filmed on his camcorder. This link is the original video. I can hear it. Either its significant or theres a tv on in the background. I hear a brief statement in some odd language it last for a brief second i swear lol.
    Its Tough Being White.

O no
    i posted wrong link ill repost the new link
    Its Tough Being White.

listen to it now you all from 2:42 to 2:45 when he says if this tansmission is succesful.
    Its Tough Being White.

I can totally hear it! I hadn't noticed it before until you pointed it out. Too bad I don't speak French. Where's Shannon when you need her? Oh, yeah...

So the question is, aside from what it's saying, obviously, is where is it coming from? I would assume interference, since it occurs right after a block of static, but then again, it could be someone speaking near Bronson as he's filming, as unlikely as that would seem.

Dang it! I know we have some French speakers that post here. Help us, you guys! Er, monsieurs et madames.

Quote Originally Posted by corbienne View Post
    I can totally hear it! I hadn't noticed it before until you pointed it out. Too bad I don't speak French. Where's Shannon when you need her? Oh, yeah...

So the question is, aside from what it's saying, obviously, is where is it coming from? I would assume interference, since it occurs right after a block of static, but then again, it could be someone speaking near Bronson as he's filming, as unlikely as that would seem.

Dang it! I know we have some French speakers that post here. Help us, you guys! Er, monsieurs et madames.

NICE IM NOT CRAZY HEHE....but yea totally... you can definetly hear it right..

In my opinion its to faint to actually translate it put if someone knows how to work Vegas or Pinnacle they can definetly alter that little piece of audio...

please more losties should be looking into this maybe its nothing but maybe its a litter clue....

check it out guys
    Its Tough Being White.

we just need the rest of the french group in here ...

because im not exactly fluent .. lol
    True story.
    Love, YAE21
    The Dolls are Dead.

- DHC -

I REALLY tried to catch it, but the voice went REALLY fast. I'm thinking 1-3 words, but I'm hardly an expert, I'm just a French Immersion student.
    Quack.

yeah it is fast, i think i heard everything from nous (or vous) enviseron (not a word ..lol) to something about a bus .. and arriving.
    True story.
    Love, YAE21
    The Dolls are Dead.

- DHC -

+ Reply to Thread