+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 374 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 198 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnaveen & Gnadia the Travelling Gnomes [closed to new recipients]

Well, I kept Gnaveen pretty busy while he was here with us ... took a lot of pictures as well .... I'll probably break his adventures here in Michigan into a couple of posts that will chronicle his stay at the Shinny house ....

When Gnaveen first arrived I figured what better place to start the introductions than in the garden ... he is a gnome after all ... I figured what a better way to make a gnome feel at home that to give him a tour of my garden .... it went well at first .... he really seemed to enjoy playing around in the flowers ....

Everything seemed to be going very well .... that is until Gnaveen started to get a little "fresh" with some of the lady garden ornaments. When Big Bob The Bullfrog caught wind of this he decided it was time to show Gnaveen who was boss and teach him a lesson about how to treat a lady ......

Gnaveen got the point quickly. Since Bob was being a little testy I thought it best we continue the introductions inside .........

My dog Flirt took to him right away .... Gnaveen wiggled right under her collar and asked her to take him on a tour of the neighborhood ..... Flirt was happy to oblige so we took a walk around the block .......

When we got back it was time Gnaveen met my cat Max ...... she checked him out ....... But then she was repulsed by his smell ......

I had to agree ... he smelled pretty bad ... gnome odor ... not good ... so I sent him to the shower, let him dip into my husband's after shave, and after that Max couldn't get enough of him ........

You know who else couldn't get enough of him ... The My Scene Girls ...

Whatever Big Bob The Bullfrog told him must have worked, because that gnome had these three eating out of his hand from the get go ..... they flirted with him mercilessly, laughed at all his jokes .... next thing I know they were ditching me for the night, and off they went in that hot pink sportscar of theirs ....

I considered going after them ... wanting to be a good guardian to Gnaveen and all .... but then I figured he was a big boy .... I heard them stumble in the front door somewhere around 3:00 ..... I'm assuming that the party didn't stop once they got home however, as the dollhouse was trashed in the morning and I found Gnaveen passed out under the spout of a box of wine ...

So that was Friday ..... details and pics of kayaking on Saturday, touring the town on Sunday, and Gnaveen around the house coming soon ......
    Thanks for the memories ... It was fun while it lasted ....

Hahahaha, that's so awesome Shinny

Corner office of Sterling, Cooper, Draper, & Pryce

Shinny, tremendous pictures. That little s.o.b. gets around...pun intended. He's moved up from corn mash liquor to box wine...by the time he gets to California, he'll be drinking Opus One or Dom Perignon.

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    @ DRD: in Basic Training, when you walk into the mess hall, we'd call out the last 4 of our social so the DS could write it down for head count. There was a guy in my platoon, and at every meal he'd stand in the doorway and yell, "Drill Sergeant, 6666 Drill Sergeant!!" (Yes, that is how we yelled it, and yes, that really was his last 4) at least once a day he'd get a, "Holy s**t, Private!" Good times.
    Hilarious. I would have joined the army if it there wasn't that whole boot camp thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dharma Ranch Dressing View Post
    Shinny, tremendous pictures. That little s.o.b. gets around...pun intended. He's moved up from corn mash liquor to box wine...by the time he gets to California, he'll be drinking Opus One or Dom Perignon.
    damn it! little bugger's got expensive tastes. *starts saving her pennies for ridiculously priced champagne for gnaveen*

and shinny, those were great woohoo!

baueruk rocks my socks off with his sig skillz

تانیا

Second star to the right, and straight on til morning....

Those were great Shinny!!! Thanks for uploading.
    "I am feeling grief for him. I can not seem to control it. I wish to do more violence!!"

Proud Member of the DHC
    *misses Calollilly*

Awesome pics and great story! :D

<3333 Max!
    D.H.C.

Thanks, LC!

haha epic !! ^_^

Haha awesome pics Shinny.
    LPedians-For-A-Cure-For-LinkitisFoundation

I would have gone with you to the end, into the very fires of Mordor
    Thanks Kitty and Curby

INAPC