+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 374 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3731

Thread: Gnaveen & Gnadia the Travelling Gnomes [closed to new recipients]

Despite being a bit hungover from the night before, Gnaveen seemed pretty excited to head out to the lake with me for a little kayaking adventure. We headed down to my park bright and early Saturday morning. When we arrived I first gave Gnaveen a walking tour of the lake and the marina. He was surprised at how big Lake St. Clair really was.

I also got the sense that he would have much rather been heading out on one of the sailboats, especially when he saw just how breezy it was. I think the little fellow was a bit nervous when he saw the chop on the lake ... could be a bit rough on the kayak. I told him not to worry and I tucked him in the pocket of my life vest for safety, launched my kayak, and out onto the lake we went .....

When we got to a calm cove I freed Gnaveen from the security of the life jacket and let him ride free for a while. He decided that riding on the kayak just wasn't enough ... he wanted to explore .... he wanted to swim ... not wanting to disappoint my guest, I let him:

Our day on the lake left Gnaveen very excited about all things aquatic, so when we got back to my house, he decided it might be fun to explore the saltier side of things. Next thing I knew, he was diving in my reef tank .....

So that was Gnaveen's adventures on Saturday .... more pics of him out about town and just hanging with my family coming soon .....
    Thanks for the memories ... It was fun while it lasted ....

Haha! Great pics Shinny and Pseu
    *on an LP break*

Quote Originally Posted by Dharma Ranch Dressing View Post
    "That's so funny!" (Scrubs reference)
    Everyone loves side-boob!
    D.H.C.

Thanks, LC!

Awesome pics, ladies!
    D.H.C.

Thanks, LC!

OoooO awesome pics Shinny! I love the fish tank! Very cool!

I want a salt water tank sooooo bad but I don't have room for another tank in my place right now. I actually tried to put Gnaveen in my tank and take a pic, after putting him in a ziplock baggy to protect my fish from his gnomecooties, but he kept floating! I even tried to weigh the bag down with rocks, but after getting myself and the carpet fairly wet and scaring the living daylights out of my fish, I gave up
    "Either you die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

It only ends once.

iDave wants to try to get a pic of him riding one of our guinea pigs.

Thanks, Elsie!

Quote Originally Posted by PseuMdoYnym View Post
    OoooO awesome pics Shinny! I love the fish tank! Very cool!

I want a salt water tank sooooo bad but I don't have room for another tank in my place right now. I actually tried to put Gnaveen in my tank and take a pic, after putting him in a ziplock baggy to protect my fish from his gnomecooties, but he kept floating! I even tried to weigh the bag down with rocks, but after getting myself and the carpet fairly wet and scaring the living daylights out of my fish, I gave up
    Gnaveen was twined to a piece of heavy rock ... his own makeshift weightbelt.

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    Hahaha ... I love it!!!
    Thanks for the memories ... It was fun while it lasted ....

awesome pics, swimming gnaveen is epic ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    haha this will be awesome

haha... I'm loving the out of order pictures with Pseu and Shin posting around the same time... it's like a flashback.

Gnumbers

gnext week

Gnot in Portland

followed by

Something Gnice Back Home

Quote Originally Posted by ADDICTEDTOTHESHINDIG View Post
    Gnaveen was twined to a piece of heavy rock ... his own makeshift weightbelt.
    Ah gotcha, if only I had been that clever!

So I sent Gnaveen on his way, along with a nifty gifty for LC & BR and the stowaway It should arrive in 5-10 days, sorry but I had to ship it poor people post I had to fill out a customs form and everything, it was strange!
    "Either you die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

It only ends once.

+ Reply to Thread