+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 374 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3731

Thread: Gnaveen & Gnadia the Travelling Gnomes [closed to new recipients]

Quote Originally Posted by Kadaj View Post
    This was 1001 actually. Pwnt (,,)^_^(,,)
    I was gonna take a screen shot when I got home of him saying "1000" and it clearly saying 1,001 on the post and send it to fail blog

Thanks, Elsie!

Alrighty, so here are my pics from my time with lil' Gnaveen (excuse the poor picture quality, I'm no photographer):

First, we went off in search of the ever elusive Big Blue Bug. I gotta say, Big Blue is not an easy bugger to track down! In order to get this photo I had to park a block away and stand on my car. I always see him overlooking the highway each day, but never attempted to get up close and personal before.

While in Providence checking out the bug, I found something I had forgotten about, Providence Harbor:

I guess looking at the boats made Gnaveen a little sea sick, cause left to go use the bathroom inside this establishment:

It must have really upset his stomach cause he left me waiting in the car for 4 hours.

Next on our tour of the RI capitol we stopped by the State House:

Then we popped over to the Providence Performing Arts Center:

To be continued. . .
    Last edited by PseuMdoYnym; 10-22-2008 at 11:36 PM.
    "Either you die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

It only ends once.

Since it's close to Halloween we decided to take a trip to get a pumpkin:

And then to a cemetery!

This is no ordinary cemetery though. . .this one contained the grave of the Cumberland Vampire the daughter of Steven Staples (it's actually one of six "vampire graves" in RI):

Of course we went during the day though, my mama didn't raise no fools!

Continued. . .
    Last edited by PseuMdoYnym; 10-23-2008 at 12:09 AM.

It only ends once.

Earlier in the week Gnaveen took a trip to the office with me:

And the little jerk stole my chair when I got up to use the bathroom!

Then we headed back to my place. But first we stopped by the Cumberland Town Hall:

Gnaveen liked his room, it was waterfront property:

After Gnaveen settled in, he and Milo got acquainted:

Milo seems to think Gnaveen smells just fine. . .then again Milo likes to lick the bottom of my shoes. . .and drink from the toilet. . .

Not to be out done, Tara the hamster attempted to have a cuter Kodak moment:

That concludes Gnaveen's trip to the Ocean State
    Last edited by PseuMdoYnym; 10-23-2008 at 12:11 AM.

It only ends once.

YAY Pseu and Gnaveen. .

Haha those are awesome! This is pretty sweet!

no pics of you AND Gnaveen together? FACE SHOTS! Erm, you could always feel free to re-post that pic of fsuer and gnaveen in bed..

<3 shirin <3
    من شیرین را دوست دارم

"There is nothing now, or ever has been, in this galaxy, or any other universes, both tangible and parallel, that could ever come within a 6 inch pole of being compared to, or uttered in the same sentence, as the majestic perfectedness that is MMJ" - LoG

Yay for new pics! This is so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaDave View Post
    Haha those are awesome! This is pretty sweet!

no pics of you AND Gnaveen together? FACE SHOTS! Erm, you could always feel free to re-post that pic of fsuer and gnaveen in bed..
    I live alone and suck at the art of taking pictures in mirrors It was real hard to take a picture of myself where both Gnaveen and I could be seen cause I could only hold it an arms length away. I spent like 15 minutes trying to work it out and then just used my cell phone cause it lets me flip it around so I can look at myself as I'm taking the photo and make sure I'm actually in the shot

Edit:

You can kinda see my reflection in the glass behind him in this shot. . .that's sorta like being in the same pic, right?

Last edited by PseuMdoYnym; 10-23-2008 at 12:51 AM.

It only ends once.

Are there so many graveyard pictures to be topical, or are you, you know, just into that? .

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Twin View Post
    Are there so many graveyard pictures to be topical, or are you, you know, just into that? .
    There was a historic grave site I went to (The Vampire Grave) since it's October and close to Halloween. And I wanted to get shots of the fall foliage and the grave yard is also right near me so I didn't have to go far Plus of the pictures I took the ones at the grave yard came out the best, so I used more of them than I did of shots in other locations which didn't come out so well (I had Flash issues).
    Last edited by PseuMdoYnym; 10-23-2008 at 01:01 AM.

It only ends once.

+ Reply to Thread