+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 374 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3731

Thread: Gnaveen & Gnadia the Travelling Gnomes [closed to new recipients]

Veto.

Quote Originally Posted by Malion View Post
    how does anyone feel about the name I've given him? I thought it was rather catchy.
    Feel free to Veto it.
    Sooo... he's like Keamy then?

Quote Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    Exactly! I'm in the same boat.

I don't have a digital camera and my phone quit working. And the one I'm using right now doesn't have a camera. Good thing I've got a few months before I get him!
    You could get a one time use digital camera from CVS for like $12 I think, though idk if they have all the fancy features Malion's going on about or not.
    "Either you die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

It only ends once.

Quote Originally Posted by Freckles View Post
    hehe, no worries if he doesn't make it, at least I'll have him on election day, I really want to take him to the polls with me.
    Is that legal? Taking pictures at the polls, no bringing a gnome with you...
    Thanks, Barney!

Thanks, LC!

Bet you didn’t see that one coming. Chuck Norris can bite me.

AD <3 LoRab <3 AD

someone gave me my camera as a gift... but it's pretty low end. its a Nikon Coolpix L10

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Rabbi View Post
    Is that legal? Taking pictures at the polls, no bringing a gnome with you...
    They can't see me...I'm in a booth!

Thanks, Elsie!

They can't see me...I'm in a booth!
    Good point...but if you post the pick...

I just don't want Gnaveen (or you) to get in trouble. Or anything to happen in this election that makes the results questionable (hanging chads and such)...

For all I know, it actually is legal...I think it depends on the state...
    Thanks, Barney!

Thanks, LC!

Bet you didn’t see that one coming. Chuck Norris can bite me.

AD <3 LoRab <3 AD

I was gonna take a screen shot when I got home of him saying "1000" and it clearly saying 1,001 on the post and send it to fail blog
    I've always gone by the amount of replies. You wanna start something, Ms. "Don't me in charge"?!?!?!?!?!
    My random thoughts and musings: slyce23.wordpress.com

^ Don't with me, buddy!!

Thanks, Elsie!

On Sunday we decided to make it a family day with Gnaveen, taking him on a tour of the local neighborhood. First we headed to The War Memorial, to visit the gardens and give Gnaveen a taste of the fall color ......

He became quite enamored with some of the statues in the gardens .... Next thing you know he came up with the idea of trying to find his way through the garden maze. It seemed like that would be fun ......

It was too late by the time I realize that Gnaveen was just using this as a ruse to peek under the statue's dresses ..... and we had to get out of there fast .......

We took him on a tour of the village .....

We checked out the high school and other local landmarks ... Chicago had cows, Cincinnati had Flying Pigs, Grosse Pointe has frogs ....

As evening approached, we decided to head out to dinner .... Chilis ... Gnaveen really seemed to enjoy the margaritas ...

Then he started to get a little fresh with our server and we had to cut him off ..... All through dinner he kept going on and on about how happy he was to be visiting Detroit because it was the hometown of his favorite rap artist Eminem. Being such a big fan and all, he begged us to take him on a tour of 8 Mile before we headed home for the night. Again, wanting to be good hosts and not disappoint our guest, we obliged .... we popped an Eminem cd in, turned up the volume, and off for a tour of 8 Mile Road we went ...

In hindsight ... I think he was conning us again for as we drove through one of the seedier parts of 8 Mile I noticed him scribbling wildly on a napkin he had taken from Chilis .... I wasn't going to ask him what he was doing with kids in the car, but I did hear him sneak out again that night ... and what do you know, I found a matchbook for someplace called "The Booby Trap" in the back of the My Scene car the next day .... I wonder how THAT got there ... truth be told, I don't think Gnaveen likes rap at all ........
    Thanks for the memories ... It was fun while it lasted ....

+ Reply to Thread