+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Site loading!!!!

Absolute silence leads to sadness. It is the image of death.
    Jean Jacques Rousseau

Maybe the hoodlums should have read this quote by jjr. it's more fitting to this ARG. But hey!!! I'm in for the optimism stuff...huh?
    NEW!! Hedville 2.0 - We've got an arcade!!! Check it out!

or try this one on for size...

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
    Maya Angelou
    NEW!! Hedville 2.0 - We've got an arcade!!! Check it out!

both are good. i just wish something would happen.

Breezy I feel dizzy, won't you help me up...

Alright I'm going to post the things I forgot to post today then I'm done with it for the night.

1. To get the "About Us" to go away - Log in and then refresh the page, it should be gone.

2. The floating log-out button won't actually log you out. Still working on why.

Breezy I feel dizzy, won't you help me up...

If Ben and Locke are both on the side of Black Swan im glad im a Black Swan (although i do have one White Swan account just in case )

Here is another thought, why does the Dharma Initiative in the upper right hand corner of the page act like it wants to link to something but doesn't?

Ok going with EmTea's observation that if you hit the log out floating button it does not really log you out....but you can get to the log in screen again while still being logged in by clicking on the registered recruit button. If we find the right member name and password maybe this will open up something new. AHHHGGGG!! What is it, is there anything?? Maybe this is the 8th test, those that lose their minds will be kicked out!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lalena13 View Post
    Here is another thought, why does the Dharma Initiative in the upper right hand corner of the page act like it wants to link to something but doesn't?
    If you mean top right corner, where it says DHARMA Initiative next to the small octagone. it's only the link to the home page. If you're already in the Home page, no use in clicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lalena13 View Post
    Ok going with EmTea's observation that if you hit the log out floating button it does not really log you out....but you can get to the log in screen again while still being logged in by clicking on the registered recruit button. If we find the right member name and password maybe this will open up something new. AHHHGGGG!! What is it, is there anything?? Maybe this is the 8th test, those that lose their minds will be kicked out!!!
    I can't but agree. I am sure that is the way. I've tried to input different usernames and passwords (J.J.Rousseau, DanielleRousseau, my username together with id card number, july1778 in different combinations, but nothing happens).

Right, I'm in work so unable to get on DWY or DarkUFO, so I'm not entirely sure what's going on here.

But if there is a possibility that we have to come up with a username/password combo, could "Black Swan" come into play here?
    I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED! IN ALL OF YOU!
    FISH CANNOT CARRY GUNS

Quote Originally Posted by mariodonamad View Post
    If you mean top right corner, where it says DHARMA Initiative next to the small octagone. it's only the link to the home page. If you're already in the Home page, no use in clicking.

I can't but agree. I am sure that is the way. I've tried to input different usernames and passwords (J.J.Rousseau, DanielleRousseau, my username together with id card number, july1778 in different combinations, but nothing happens).
    Ya, I'm a bonehead....

The possibilities are endless. If this is what we need to do next we need more information to narrow it down. Hints are only obvious when you know the answer.
    Last edited by Lalena13; 10-10-2008 at 12:24 PM.

+ Reply to Thread