+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Site loading!!!!

Default Site loading!!!!

SITE LOADING!!!!

oh no....don't go to it. stay away. don't look. bad. this is bad. oh god. what the? no, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!!!! oh god! bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, BAD!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SawyerCallsMeGrimace; 10-08-2008 at 02:44 AM.
    NEW!! Hedville 2.0 - We've got an arcade!!! Check it out!

mines already updated.
    no tests, new recruits can register but not take tests, a qusai-new page about the Dec 15th date, i think that's it.

Breezy I feel dizzy, won't you help me up...

Attached Images

"From December 15th 2008....."

From? Maybe I'm just shooting in the dark here but From just seems like an odd choice of words. Also, there has to be more to this.

also,
    12/15/08

4+8 = 12 and there's 15.

furthermore,
    i was fishing around the Lost forums on ABC.com and found an interesting forum member. His name is capricorn01121984 (clicking on this will show all of his posts). He seems very pro-Dharma, to a point of telling people not to say you are a white swan and how white swans will recieve something for staying honest. Possible ARG related? The Capricorn is a Greek god symbol. Here's a quote from this guy.

Dharma does not trust Black Swans. They will be discarded and all White Swans which are actually the mirror image in the Black Swan Theory will be able to move onto the next phase. Ben is a Black Swan. Locke is a Black Swan. Horace is a White Swan. Dharma has not forgotten the island. Dharma is re-hiring to allocate to the island once again to finish what they started and to learn and experiment for further global studies for world powers and the United Nations. Do not fear White Swans your time will come. Black Swans will say and use propaganda to join the Black Swans and say the White Swans aren't special. As said by certain Black Swans they are the unique one. Look at the facts if 1/4 people who did not notice the clues to cheat still become Black Swans, then that only leaves so few to actually become White Swans. They figured out the cheats and then chose not to use them. Those are the people Dharma is looking for.
    Also almost all of their posts are very well written and seem pretty emotional.
    (I might be just making up clues now)
    Last edited by EmTea; 10-08-2008 at 03:05 AM.

"from" meaning from that day forward? BTW, tried to register a new account and got this:
    Attached Images

someone call hans. we need some answers!!!

Still awaiting the triumphant return of Team Types-A-Lot and Team ARG All-Nighter. . . .

Something else has to happen right? The real Black Swan will hack DWY or send us all emails. RIGHT!? Ugh. What a waste. At least I accidentally stumbled upon this forum and had some fun. Now what. Ugh (again).

see my post. i might be fishing here but it's better than nothing.

I also wonder is there is something behind the quote.

I swear they are getting kick backs from all the search engine companies.
    The first step is to admit you have a problem......

Some i interesting notes today (so far)

When clicking on a user made test link the DWY site will come up but no test or floating boxes.

Also the "About Us" box is gone when you log in. Edit- Well maybe not, it isn't now but it was gone a few minutes ago. Edit #2 It is gone, I was just on the home page via a test link.
    Last edited by EmTea; 10-08-2008 at 01:03 PM.

+ Reply to Thread