+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: prediction

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTesla View Post
    Not vanished...just lurking. And busy doing this.
    Ooo, creepy! Btw, was that Dr Frankenstein or Hans Van Eeghen?

Quote Originally Posted by booradley View Post
    Ooo, creepy! Btw, was that Dr Frankenstein or Hans Van Eeghen?
    Ah ha ha! Actually, neither. Just plain old Victor Frankenstein. He never actually finished college in the book. Which I think is hilarious.

Let's look death in the face and say, "Whatever, man!"

He never actually finished college in the book. Which I think is hilarious.
    That's right! So funny. It's like "um, I prefer my creatures to call me Doctor Frankenstein..."

I like that it was written by a girl. Whoever said we don't like blood and gore and digging up corpses?

I like that it was written by a girl. Whoever said we don't like blood and gore and digging up corpses?
    Holla! Mary Shelley was like "Screw you, Lord Byron. Top this."

Let's look death in the face and say, "Whatever, man!"

"Screw you, Lord Byron."
    Now that would make a good t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalena13 View Post
    Ok, I am going to make a CRAZY prediction. Hang on to your hats this is really out there. I predict that there is a test 8 and the reason it hasn't been posted is so we all have time to study. Study what you ask? Well if you think about it while trying to figure out the clues we (well at least me) have come across some really interesting things books/philosophers/Greek gods/computer codes etc. Things I may have never learned about if it wasn't for the crazy clues. Think about how many clues have lead apparently no where. So when I asked myself today 'Where in the hell are they going with this? Nothing connects with anything else." The only thing I could come up with is my for mentioned prediction.

Now I will go and put on my flame retardant suit.....
    I like this idea, mainly because the 7 tests have always felt a little short for this arg...and didn't hold my attantion so much until we got to create our own tests. I keep waiting for SOMETHING else to happen.

Nearly 6 years of college and about $20,000 in student loans.
    Wow, I wish I were so lucky. Same amount of years and about 6 times the tuition, and that's me.

Preston&Steve are my constant.

I'm definately failing test 8 if it has to do with patience...oh so bitter. They need to give us other things to do before Dec. 15th or this will be one short ARG. What did we have, less than 2 months of material with clues once a week? We will likely only get 4-6 more weeks out of the next go round (if there is one) before the new season kicks off? I hear the other ARGs (didn't play) were 5 months of clues every day.
    NEW!! Hedville 2.0 - We've got an arcade!!! Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by Lalena13 View Post
    What would one serve at a Zamenhof party?
    um. . . good question. i hear they're stopping production of Zima (I didn't even realize they still made it) so we can get that. . . if we wanna go with a Z theme. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by theotherbilly View Post
    Nostradharmas had always held to his prediction of 8 tests.
    Sadly he sort of abandoned that notion after Van Eeghen Punk'd everybody.
    It would still make sense to have 8 tests.

It could be that patience itself was the 8th test. It took resolve for people to hang on this long with this particular ARG.
    I've definitely noticed many regular posters vanish; seemingly swept away to the Island...
    patience is the 8th test! i like it! crappy 8th test, but i bet you're right, at least to some degree. . .

nice to see you! and i'm also doing something in the same ballpark. . . i've been planning my daughter's first birthday party and it's going to be Frankenstein's Laboratory themed. her birthday is Oct 29th. it's going to be fun.

yeah i know! double-standards. . . i just dug up a corpse last night. has anyone seen the movie May, btw?

Still awaiting the triumphant return of Team Types-A-Lot and Team ARG All-Nighter. . . .

I still want to ring Hans' neck!

Awesome! Congrats!

I haven't totally given up either. I'm still taking pictures, even this one I took yesterday, on my two year wedding anniversary.

OK, White Swan, we're good if you come in peace...

+ Reply to Thread