+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Oceanic Hotline Update

You're on your honeymoon... in Hawaii... on Lostpedia forums.....come on dude.....

Quote Originally Posted by paladin View Post
    You're on your honeymoon... in Hawaii... on Lostpedia forums.....come on dude.....
    lol. I didnt catch the irony until you said it.

As for those ringtone scams...that's exactly what that is. I had 2 show up on my cell bill last month. (called premium text messaging. it gets billed directly from your cell company, NOT the text message company) Big hassle to get credit back too.
    It should be illegal. They are utter crap. And all the major cell companies not only allow them to operate, but they get some of the monthly charge as well.

Worst part, I never signed up for anything. You can sign up anyone you want just by giving out their cell #. Total BS.

I actually wrote several nasty letters all over to my cell company, state congressmen, better business bureau, etc.

Thanks everyone...(or should I say: Mahalo!) Hey Paladin...Jealous Much?

Thank you Erowyn!

Everything changes, everything appears and disappears; but there is perfect tranquility when one transcends both birth and extinction.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

No no jealous. when I went on my honeymoon I sure had better things to do than get on the internet

Yup, the old # has been shut off. Beware scammer buttholes. But check out the whereistheisland.com thread if u missed it!

+ Reply to Thread