+ Reply to Thread
Page 4681 of 5032 FirstFirst ... 3681 4181 4581 4631 4671 4679 4680 4681 4682 4683 4691 4731 4781 ... LastLast
Results 46,801 to 46,810 of 50320

Thread: dinasaur head on lost

  1. #46801
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    Did you cap the last panel, Del? I don't remember that Jackface LOL
    Nope - found it on the caption site I always go to.
    .....

    Hehe, they are very heddable.
    At least my source line wasn't dirty.
    That's what makes it funnier!

  2. #46802
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    On <an> Island
    Posts
    5,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shep Jackard View Post
    Man i love flipped scenes like this,

  3. #46803
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Potato View Post
    Man i love flipped scenes like this,
    Agreed, that was beautiful.

  4. #46804
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    A Place Where Miracles Happen
    Posts
    3,405

    Default

    Why is this thread in the Off-Topic anyway, didn't it start out as a theory? Wouldn't a theory usually go in the main forum?

    Hey mods mind moving this, and The RANDOM Thread (TUJF can come too) over to the Main Forum, I don't like switching between Off-Topic and Main Forum
    Jas Is Dancing For Rum Tum Tugger!


    Old Signatures: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

  5. #46805
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Archipelago of Last Years
    Posts
    12,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser-89 View Post
    Lol! Blame Google translate "thanks" in Swedish translated to that
    I use Google Translate...maybe I should be wary of it...

    Quote Originally Posted by GrinningTurtle View Post
    Why is this thread in the Off-Topic anyway, didn't it start out as a theory? Wouldn't a theory usually go in the main forum?

    Hey mods mind moving this, and The RANDOM Thread (TUJF can come too) over to the Main Forum, I don't like switching between Off-Topic and Main Forum
    It actually started in the Main Forum November 4, 2008, then was moved by a mod when the next season (whichever that would have been) started in 2009. The screen caps were "spoilerish."


    Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    Nope - found it on the caption site I always go to.
    ...
    Is it different from gallery.lost-media.com?

    Hey, that reminds me: have you guys noticed how they have reduced their "stock" at that site?^ There are lots of scenes missing that I know were there before.

    As far as I can tell, "Ab Aeterno" screen caps cannot even be found there!

  6. #46806
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliganista! View Post
    Is it different from gallery.lost-media.com?

    Hey, that reminds me: have you guys noticed how they have reduced their "stock" at that site?^ There are lots of scenes missing that I know were there before.

    As far as I can tell, "Ab Aeterno" screen caps cannot even be found there!
    That's the one I use and I have never seen Ab Aeterno there... but I have noticed a few scenes that didn't have as many caps.

  7. #46807
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,306

  8. #46808
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    1,952

    Default

    lmao my name is ben too

    Team Locke till the bitter end. Because destiny, John, is a fickle Bitch


    Yes , Im Damon..Yeah, I'm one of the idiots behind LOST. And no, I don't understand it either.

  9. #46809
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dislodged from time and space
    Posts
    3,123

    Default

    @Delphina
    Great Hed accomplished

    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
    Awesome!
    Thanks!

    Emersonhed.jpg

    ...Source...

    Yes, I just hedded Emerson!
    Last edited by Dharmilla; 01-18-2011 at 05:47 AM.

    Thanks to fromlatolondon for the perfect sig

  10. #46810
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliganista! View Post
    I use Google Translate...maybe I should be wary of it...
    Yeah maybe. You never know what insulting things you're actually saying to people!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliganista! View Post
    It actually started in the Main Forum November 4, 2008, then was moved by a mod when the next season (whichever that would have been) started in 2009. The screen caps were "spoilerish."
    That would've been when season 4 started, I think. I joined in 08, right after I had seen season 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliganista! View Post
    Hey, that reminds me: have you guys noticed how they have reduced their "stock" at that site?^ There are lots of scenes missing that I know were there before.

    As far as I can tell, "Ab Aeterno" screen caps cannot even be found there!
    I've noticed that too, and since they don't have any Ab Aeterno screencaps, I go to http://black-celebration.net/caps/index.php?cat=12

    I'm mostly active over on deviantart, where I also, ironically, upload My art
    XenowmenFans on deviantArt
    My videos

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w