+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5032 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast

Thread: dinasaur head on lost

I think this subject has been around for quite awhile now, but I just don't see it. They didn't even know what Smokey was going to look like in the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by diarmyhowley View Post
    recently i was watching a lost video on youtube.i noticed a flash of white smoke just arriving before the back smoke in dis video.i would like other people to look at it and tell me what they tink.around a year ago i herd da rumour dat the black smoke was invisable dinasaurs, sounds stupid i know. but wen luking at dis video i seen da flash of white smoke.it was at 13 seconds in.its really hard 2 pause took me like 20 pauses.its between da tree and the house.wen pausing i seen wat luks alot like a dinousasurs head.it may be my* mind playin tricks,but my friends agree with it being a dinasaur head.please luk at it nd get bk 2 me......i cant give a link cuz im new on dis.on youtube type in ''lost season 5 begins february 4,2009(video 1 of 2)'' ....13 seconds in,it will take a while 2 pause right on da spotil try and send da pic i got as atachment

Dude, seriously?

went and looked up the smoke monster on youtube and frose it and didn't see no dinosaur face on it..

i tink dat uz ned 2 luk closr. dinasaur hed yo!

If it's about a future episode then it's a spoiler.

hahaha this thread is so funny..
    listen to these words that I have lived by my whole life: you're only as tall as your heart will let you be and you're only as small as the world will make you seem

umm i did.. i froze it.. think u r seeing things.. this post is lame.. think it should be closed..

plz don clozz dis tred its mad kul

I can't think of any words or pictures to express the level of joy/confusion/anger/amusement I am feeling about this thread and it's author. I am quite certain it is someone's attempt at humor, but I can't figure out if I would be more annoyed by that than if he was serious.

Please can we keep him? Please? I'm so curious to see where this goes.
    NEW!! Hedville 2.0 - We've got an arcade!!! Check it out!

Yo Yo Yo fo Shizzle!

The flash is not an Dinosaur. You can see more of these lightnings in the Monster. But the scene is to short. And it's no spoiler because it's Fanmade and from Episode 4x09.

+ Reply to Thread