+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: So the ARG was for nothing.

OMG OBAMA = JACK

It all makes sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by myllian View Post
    I think 'perdidos' means 'lost' in Spanish, so perdiphile = lost lover. (I'm just guessing)

Quote Originally Posted by 123LostFan123 View Post
    Don't we have some else for that? Read: my avvie.
    Well yeah...but I mean...like Jack could be a member of his cabinet or something.

Quote Originally Posted by quadrophenic View Post
    Well yeah...but I mean...like Jack could be a member of his cabinet or something.
    But for the love of God, please don't make him the Secretary of Defense! He'll probably ask Obama's new dog how to raise an army.

Are you comparing Ana-Lucia Cortez to Barack Obama's dog?? The dog is almost certainly more enlightened...

My apologies, I was mistaken in my assessment. Jack as SOD will surely ask Bush's dog, Barney, for advice, instead.

Quote Originally Posted by booradley View Post
    Are you comparing Ana-Lucia Cortez to Barack Obama's dog?? The dog is almost certainly more enlightened...
    What What What!!! Boo say it ain't so
    You're bashing the lovely and very trigger happy Ana-Lucia?

So anyone else remember the night we were all waiting for some kind of big update, and someone came up that window or door company who ripped off the Dharma logo and everyone was all "someone should call them" and we were all getting really pissed and calling Hoodlum and telling them off for taking so long to start things? .......

.... fun times

Quote Originally Posted by JackGirl22 View Post
    So anyone else remember the night we were all waiting for some kind of big update, and someone came up that window or door company who ripped off the Dharma logo and everyone was all "someone should call them" and we were all getting really pissed and calling Hoodlum and telling them off for taking so long to start things? .......

.... fun times
    Memories, of the way we used to be
    Misty water colored memories
    of the way we were

JackGirl, I think you may be on to something. We either need something big to anticipate or someone to rail on. My sugestion is to rail on someone. So, should we vote on who to rail on or just throw names into a hat and draw randomly?

Post Human Grow

appetite, Fat Loss Muscle Gains Strength Gains All of the aboveSee results without voting Supplements Some people use and see supplements as crutches, Egyptians and Romans may have been the first to recognize the Human Growth Hormone medicinal properties of antibiotics, HGH supplements was made widely available just in time for use during World hgh for sale War Two. and if the patient misses a dose or two, Jojoba ?oil? is a misnomer because Jojoba is essentially a wax that comes in liquid form, who utilize just about anything edible in their territory, including Route Sales Michigan EducationThree and Out: Rich Rodriguez and the Michigan Wolverines in the Crucible of College FootballAmazon Price: $6. but still the HGH Injections possibility.
    and dairy products. beef, Buy HGH Exercise.Eat more fiber Human growth hormone may also contribute to heart disease and diabetes. and acquaintances.

+ Reply to Thread