View Poll Results: Multiple choice - Which 2012 movies are you looking forward to

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Avengers

16 45.71%
  • Dark Shadows

4 11.43%
  • The Dictators

1 2.86%
  • Battleship

1 2.86%
  • MIB 3

7 20.00%
  • Piranha 3DD

1 2.86%
  • Prometheus

14 40.00%
  • Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter

6 17.14%
  • Brave

6 17.14%
  • Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

4 11.43%
  • G.I. Joe:Retaliation

2 5.71%
  • Amazing Spider-Man

8 22.86%
  • The Dark Knight Rises

19 54.29%
  • Neighborhood Watch

1 2.86%
  • Total Recall

3 8.57%
  • The Bourne Legacy

2 5.71%
  • Dredd

1 2.86%
  • Looper

4 11.43%
  • Frankenweenie

1 2.86%
  • Skyfall

5 14.29%
  • The Twillight Saga:Breaking Dawn

2 5.71%
  • Rise of the Guardians

1 2.86%
  • The Hobbit

17 48.57%
  • French Toast:The breakfast strikes back

4 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 979 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* Movie Thread

I LOVED IT! but because I like things that are soo retched and unthinkable, like troma movies, they are SO bad that it creates a simply BRILLIANT adventure! The pure genious of making b-grade movies, written through the likes of an online blog! nobody can argue with that! even if someone says its bad, then you say"...thats the point..duh!"

RAD!!! ruled! not as much as gleaming the cubebut its way up there, you cant miss it at blockbuster, its the only hot pink video you'll find, just look for the blinding colours!
    Last edited by mac_ad; 02-20-2007 at 06:14 AM.
    We'll make great pets...

[Renamed the thread per Grizzle's request. For more information on how to rename a thread, click here.]

*cough*
    Anyone like any Cary Grant or Humphrey Bogart movies?
    Last edited by KittyLili114; 02-20-2007 at 06:21 AM.

I like Cary Grant movies - The Philadelphia Story, His Girl Friday... Bringing up Baby is pretty good too.

I love John Carpenter movies too...

Assault on Precinct 13, Escape from New York, They Live, Big Trouble in Little China, The Fog, Hallowe'en, The Thing... hell, he's made so many amazing movies it's almost hard to believe...

Escape from new york!! I really like post apocalyptic movies though. Anyone ever see the Philadelphia experiment, or even heard of it?? I think it's all true.
    Philadelphia experiment

Fun fact, John Carpenter was the executive producer of the film. I just learned that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzlebees215 View Post
    Escape from new york!! I really like post apocalyptic movies though. Anyone ever see the Philadelphia experiment, or even heard of it?? I think it's all true.
    Philadelphia experiment

Fun fact, John Carpenter was the executive producer of the film. I just learned that.
    I've totally seen it, I believe it may have happened too! i wish the gov was upfront, what harm could the truth REALLY do.. for real. holding secrets in any circumstance is no way to treat your citizens!.. rant of the day lol, but luckily i live in canada... we have nothing exciting to hide
    have you seen in the mouth of madness? its another carpenter flick, about a man writing a story, and everything is coming true the way he writes it, and people are made up out of nowhere etc.. creepy, and great!!!
    We'll make great pets...

super freaky. Yeah I just got myself worked up looking at secret government experiments, like the MontauK project and all that stuff. Man it makes me really want to go into government to frekin find out what's true.

Area 51's awalys puzzled me, i'll sign upto the goverment with you griz and then we can run in shooting all the aliens and shit, it'll be pretty sweet.
    Can you see vincent in the black smoke?

www.myspace.com/spiderseal

i'm telling you, they know who got jfk and mlk, and I;m sure they know the aliens, not to mention all the secret governmental experiments. I want in for SURE. hahah we lost track. Has anyone seen the movie, the dirtbike kid? It has the kid from A christmas story, its a classic!

I got to take in half of Grandma's Boy on DVD this afternoon. I'll have to see the rest when the kids are asleep, but I was dying laughing. His friend makes the movie. LOVED the racecar bed scene.
    Last edited by Gypsy; 02-20-2007 at 07:31 PM.

*ojhuggles*

+ Reply to Thread