+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast/Fijian Islands Episode Discussion Thread

Yay here we go with the repeat in Cali!

I wonder if anyone knows about this thread

I watch the repeats to see if enhanced version has anything interesting noted
    Yeah, we did get "Eloise" Hawking from the expanded version, right?

hey gang if any east coasters come in here and post spoilers please let me know ASAP. I'll check in when I can but I'm doing all I can to watch over the MF.

My awesome sig was made by Kittylili

Photobucket sucks
    [I am Kitty's sugar daddy My Mantra is Ji Ya]

I bet most west coast people don't know about this thread yet. I usually stay off Lostpedia on Weds nights so I won't be tempted to peak. I can't be the only one.

Yeah I suspect activity will pick up in the next week or so but what can you do. I blame Steve French because he should have been asking for this months ago.

My awesome sig was made by Kittylili

Photobucket sucks
    [I am Kitty's sugar daddy My Mantra is Ji Ya]

well I guess next week will be the make or break for this thread. I didn't think of that but you're right, so maybe next week the people who avoid this place on wednesdays will be aware and will post then. I'm sure there will be plenty of conversation going on though, gotta be. Even between a few of us, hell even just if it were me posting there will be lots of "omgomgomogm" and"ohhhhh WHAT" going on.

Quote Originally Posted by NewcastleTom View Post
    Me too, after 6 pm, I make sure to stay off LP and any other boards that might have something on Lost. This thread was on the top of LP for a day or 2 so people may have noticed it. I've always wanted to be on a thread during the episodes.

It's kind of frustrating to go to the forum after the episode because you can never catch up with 3 hours of frenzied postings.
    yep, this is exactly why I wanted, and we all NEEDED this thread to be made. many thanks to the mods!
    Last edited by Steve French; 02-12-2009 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy815 View Post
    I bet most west coast people don't know about this thread yet. I usually stay off Lostpedia on Weds nights so I won't be tempted to peak. I can't be the only one.
    Me too, after 6 pm, I make sure to stay off LP and any other boards that might have something on Lost. This thread was on the top of LP for a day or 2 so people may have noticed it. I've always wanted to be on a thread during the episodes.

It's kind of frustrating to go to the forum after the episode because you can never catch up with 3 hours of frenzied postings.

hmm is Daniel the constant for Charlotte? I'm re-watching L'il Prince and she's hella out of it until Daniel mentions his name. Eh. Man, the music in this episode is AMAZING. when Sawyer looks at Locke and says "I guess we're going to the Orchid", the music that starts up is almost as ball thundering as the imperial march. omgomgomgo

Hey, I'm here too. Just letting you guys know you're not alone.
    Love Sawyer's hair flip there.

+ Reply to Thread