+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the ajira 10

Default the ajira 10

[putting it here: don't want to confuse the MF over the #10 or bicker about spoilers/canon/etc]

[new thread: didn't want it to get lost in ajira thread, plus it's prob more show related than promo ARG related]

there's a joke in the MF about abbadon being on the flight...i laughed, then counted, then imagined our 10th is that bald watcher dude from fringe LOL...

ok-ok do we have our 10 passengers?

1. jack
    2. kate
    3. hurley
    4. sun
    5. sayid
    6. ben
    7. frank
    8. caesar (sp?)
    9. ilana
    10. ?

Q. hurley would have been required to purchase 2 seats yes?...so is that it or do you think they will spring another passenger on us?...

i think it's all set, but something lingers in the back of my mind...when the 06 were rescued who did the rep acknowledge before talking to the losties in the back of the coast gaurd plane?...it doesn't seem like something they would revist, so i don't think it's a mystery to get hung up over, but it makes me feel like something weird is being hidden under our noses again...

Q. did you like how it went down?

when the ajira info suggested 10 adults i wasn't keen on it, having them all on the same plane to return seemed too simplistic at face value...the proxy thing was great, provided some necessary resonance, rather than just "be on this flight at this time"...actually it was very smart...i've seen complaints about the proxy concept but it could very well have manifested electromagnetic resonance (which is a real thing)...the window was not enough to get back, together by proxy they hit a certain pitch and that's what places them on the island...sweet...and it seems like the end result of the flight is that Spoiler Below
    they have been split into groups/seperate eras...cool ...the spoiler saying they would not go back together was intriguing...very happy it's turning out to be complicated...i like that they are dabbling with frequencies!!!

I think #10 is Frank.

~DHC~

10 would be Locke, wouldn't it?
    Last edited by Lost Lost Lost Lost; 02-21-2009 at 01:35 PM.
    ☸ ☠ $

What about Locke or would he be considered baggage at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by dalarro View Post
    I think #10 is Frank.
    huh? i had frank accounted for...

since i'm here more on the 316 event:
    hawking mentioned unpredictibility if they didn't all go back together...i think their proxy attempt was enough to get them all "transported" but it was not 100% resonant frequency, 815 compared to 316 (could it be tho?) and/or ben being aboard was a glitch (personally i think it's ok he was part of it) -and that's why Spoiler Below
    they arrive on island in different groups/places/times...jack, kate, hurley in 70s, the rest crash in current year...

Quote Originally Posted by theotherbilly View Post
    What about Locke or would he be considered baggage at this point?
    doh!

i'm usually all about dead things...

i was just thinking where's theotherbilly, he'll sort it out and here you are...nice...

but good Q, he doesn't really count as a passenger but totally ties up the 10th spot in a way i suppose...
    Last edited by Chioma; 02-21-2009 at 06:12 AM.

I was just thinking about the magnetic resonance thing.
    815 broke up over the Island because Desmond failed to input the Numbers. If Desmond had put the Numbers in would those on Jacob's List, i.e. those special to the Island, have suddenly vanished from the plane?
    Or would they all have continued on their merry way to L.A. never having known the joys of an Apollo Bar?

I bring this up because of 316.
    I know some people assume that since there was an Ajira water bottle in that canoe the plane must have crashed.
    I'm not so sure.
    Could be that it simply kept flying, minus Jack, Kate, Hurley (and whoever just happened to be holding an Ajira bottle).

We know that humans generate magnetic fields of their own. Babies tune their own field to their mother's (helps in the bonding process or some such).

Maybe people who are born on the Island (and those that manage to make it there) have their magnetic fields adjusted so that now they belong to the Island.
    This field change might also be passed from parents to offspring.

One other thing. Was Hurley holding that guitar case when they flashed?
    Last edited by theotherbilly; 02-21-2009 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Cat-sized cell phone keypad makes me illiterate

i definitely don't think hurley would be counted as 2 adults just because he bought two seats and remember he didn't just buy 2 seats, he bought all the rest of the seats.
    i don't think abbadon would be able to work on both shows full time like that, although that would be cool if he made it to the island. it is always possible but not likely that Ms Hawking or even desmond came but way more likely that it is another new character we have yet to meat.

anyone else have a feeling that someone working for widmore probably made it onto the flight somehow?

I just thought of something, Frank is the pilot, he wouldn't need a ticket booking. Locke is cargo, I don't think he rides for free.

I just the booking thing again, now there a video shown after entering all the data. It's just the attendent calling passengers to board, maybe a clue?

The booking aicraft seating (two aisles) is not what we saw on the show (single isle).
    Last edited by Lost Lost Lost Lost; 02-21-2009 at 01:42 PM.
    ☸ ☠ $

Yes! The plane on the show was much smaller. There are 268 seats in total on the Ajira seating chart. The plane on the show looked like it was half that size.

+ Reply to Thread