+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 59 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Twitter ARG discussion (ARG IS FAKE)

Default Twitter ARG discussion (ARG IS FAKE)

I didn't catch any commercials in the season finale that could lead to an ARG. Did I miss something? You'd think they'd do one the last summer.
    Ben's Wife and Constant
    Disclaimer: Bad Speller
    Commando Carbon, the resident nympho = OBFF
    Blacx and Lola are my LP siblings.
    Illy and Chris are angels!

AD=FTMFW!

Thanks to Penny for the smokin hott banner.
    Cori <3s Me and he is my Antony.
    /me is Malion's Pam.
    Moonshiner is my concubine.

That's what I thought too, but I didn't see anything. I watched the commercials pretty closely too. Maybe there will be a different beginning to the arg. How did TLE and Find815 start?

(speaking of commercials -- After Juliet fell down the hole, I was crying so much and then that silly Burger King commercial came on with the nerd saying "Aww Snap." And I started giggling through my tears.)

Alot of people are not holding high hopes for one last ARG. Heck they didn't even complete the last one. I pray they have one last game but I won't be surprised if it doesn't happen.

After the last failure and the repeated continuity errors this season, I'd prefer they spend their time working on the script and not waste it on an ARG that's likely to collapse again.

I would like to see another one. I don't think they have taken away from the plot. I just hope they really put alot of work into it.

i'd love a real arg. did anyone figure out the Wired magazine puzzle? i thought that might be the start to the arg. . . (for those who don't know what i'm talking about, jj abrams guest edited the may episode of Wired magazine and it is chock full of puzzles, including a numeric coded message on a page headed by hurley's lotto ticket.)

Still awaiting the triumphant return of Team Types-A-Lot and Team ARG All-Nighter. . . .

No I missed that one. I'll have to look that up!!

Default Hope for ARG

I really hope they do another one. I didn't get into the whole ARG thing until this last one. True it was pretty disappointing after I read up on the earlier ones (oh to taste an Apollo bar) but it was still a fun waste of time.

Does the world fill you with wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by DrinkDharmaBeer View Post
    i'd love a real arg. did anyone figure out the Wired magazine puzzle? i thought that might be the start to the arg. . . (for those who don't know what i'm talking about, jj abrams guest edited the may episode of Wired magazine and it is chock full of puzzles, including a numeric coded message on a page headed by hurley's lotto ticket.)
    found an article about it
    http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/21/ar...on/21wire.html

Does the world fill you with wonder?

I actually had a few apollo bars. Not very good.

+ Reply to Thread