+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59

Thread: Twitter ARG discussion (ARG IS FAKE)

Quote Originally Posted by hailey View Post
    but...on a serious note....what do you think of the images?
    the hades one...do you think that is hades and persephone?

ps. i feel a little silly saying "on a serious note"...i should not be taking this seriously. i better add a "haha" for good measure.
    I'm not sure how this is supposed to connect or make progress in the story. Perhaps the story of Persephone and Hades is similar to what Aidoneus is involved with in regards to the other elements of the story, and that's why he goes by that name, because it presents an allegory?

Iuno.

EDIT : You think the fact 6 pomegranate seeds are highlighted instead of 4 is significant?
    Last edited by Garmonbozey; 05-23-2009 at 02:19 AM.

yes some stories have her eat 6 seeds instead of 4...

so is this something that's related to #simeonhobbes?

Looks like it's about Hades kidnapping Persephone and tricking her into eating the pomegranate seeds and thus enslaving her in the underworld. Since Demeter became depressed every time Persephone had to go the underworld, she would let the plants and stuff die, which was the explanation for winter. When Persephone was free, it was summer.

People on Twitter figured this out I guess and found these links:
    http://the8thspoke.co.cc/winter.htm
    http://the8thspoke.co.cc/summer.htm

Doesn't look too good for the character's brother...though I wonder what the rabbit's about?

sucks to be nathanial...

Oh rabbit's from Alice.

Looks like there's a rabbit hole?
    http://the8thspoke.co.cc/rabbithole.htm

so what do u guys think about all of the new stuff

im not sure....

Players quickly noticed that some letters were marked red, and grey and others with a small grey dot underneath:

Red letters: ATIHCTSTHATE

Grey letters: OVETANGLETLMHANUENDNGMEON

Dotted letters: THICTNEIST

Frantic players desperately battled to determine their meaning, trying anagrams and other decoding tools but failing to make sense of it all.

Getting frustrated some players started digging for new clues. And that’s when the evening took a strange twist….

this is from the lostarg blog...

i saw all those red/grey/dotted letters....but what do they mean when they say "the evening took a strange twist"????? did you catch that part?

also someone commented that the grey letters spell out the book club titles.

This is a beautiful album and I see why it is one of your favourite cities. I love the architecture and the photos you took of windows and doors. I really like the old and new architecture photo. The views are wonderful and its a great album. May I ask if I may use a couple of your photos for cards. It will probably be from a different album, but maybe one or two from this one. big hugs and love,

Quote Originally Posted by Arendek12 View Post
    This is a beautiful album and I see why it is one of your favourite cities. I love the architecture and the photos you took of windows and doors. I really like the old and new architecture photo. The views are wonderful and its a great album. May I ask if I may use a couple of your photos for cards. It will probably be from a different album, but maybe one or two from this one. big hugs and love,
    I think this is more than 140 characters. #LOLque?

+ Reply to Thread