+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: 1x02 Pilot, Part 2

Exactly. He could of been a terrorist for all they knew.

Again, totally copied and cleaned up a bit from my blog

Charlie is extremely annoying in this episode. Questioning Jack over, and over again about the transceiver. I think this is when I began to like him because he seemed like a little hyperactive pain in the ass adhd kid. I'm a sucker for ADD people. (Mainly because I have it )

Boone deemed "God's Gift to Humanity" by Shannon. I adore Boone and I think Locke is responsible for Boon's death.

Shannon still remains completely useless and annoying in my book. I never really warmed up to her.

Jin continues to look like a deusch, as the first michael/sun interaction occurs. Ironically we later find out Jin is a sweetheart.

I forgot how annoying Michael was, and I don't mean in an amusing way like Charlie. I've never liked Michael nor really gave him much sympathy. He came off as an arrogant, stupid, and impetuous.

I LOVE THE SAWYER/SAYID fight. One of my favorite scenes in the entire series Ah Sawyer's first speaking parts!! And he comes off as a total d-bag. Hated him at first, love him now!

Total badass moment when Sayid reveals he was in the Republican Guard to Hurley.

I liked Sun alot better when she didn't speak English.

I like Kate more and more, whenever I re-watch episodes. I hated her in the beginning but I see myself liking her more and more every day. Sometimes the writers don't give the women enough credit on this show, but Kate has always been a strong female character.

Michael officially seals the deal of him being an ass when he offers to buy Walt a new dog. That's the last thing a kid wants! Go out and look for Vincent you moron, Jack told you he saw him. jeez..

I miss high Charlie. He's high as a kite when they decide to go on the hike, it's hysterical:
    "you're going?" - Charlie
    "you're going aren't you?" Shannon
    "oh i'm definately going." -Charlie

Literally I laugh out loud at that. Charlie's funniest line ever.

The infamous backgammon scene. why is Locke playing by himself? can you even do that? Walt looks at him weird. I have a huge theory on this that I haven't put together yet. If anybody actually reads this, and knows how to play backgammon, please let me know. I think I'm on to something very interesting, involving various backgammon strategies that create patterns of numbers very familiar to us lost fans. Let me know!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by hailey View Post
    Here is the translated transcript of rousseau's distress call accroding to lostpedia:

Iteration 17294530 : "If anybody can hear this, they are dead. Please help us. I'll try to make it to the Black Rock. It [or he] killed them. It [or he] killed them all."

Iteration 17294531 : "It [or he] is outside. It [or he] is outside and Brennan took the keys. Please help us. They are dead. They are all dead. Help us. They are dead."

Iteration 17294532 : "It [or he] is outside. It [or he] is outside and Brennan took the keys. Please help us. They are dead. They are all dead. Help us. They are dead."....

Iteration 17294533 : "They are all dead. Help us. They are dead. If anybody can hear this—"

Iteration 17294534 : "It [or he] is outside. Please help us. Please help us !"

Iteration 17294535 : "If anybody can hear this, I'll try to make it to the Black Rock. Please help us ! They are all dead. They are dead. It [or he] killed them. It [or he] killed them all. I'll try to make it to the Black Rock."

Apperantly there are several different messages recorded...so each iteration plays a new message, then starts the loop again.

black rock IS said in french. shannon is not a very good translator. there is nothing said about being alone on the island. it would have been interesting to watch this if you understood french....
    What makes me laugh , is the first iteration.....IF ANYBODY CAN HEAR THIS , THEY ARE DEAD!!!!!!. how can you hear it then???? OR! are they dead?!!(joke)

Quote Originally Posted by coxie0520 View Post

I forgot how annoying Michael was, and I don't mean in an amusing way like Charlie. I've never liked Michael nor really gave him much sympathy. He came off as an arrogant, stupid, and impetuous.
    I NEVER forgot how annoying Michael was. WAALT! WAAALT! WAAAALT! WAAAAAAAAAAAAALT! Aargh!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread