+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 232

Thread: Okay... I'm REALLY bothered by Locke's Story so Far

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    491

    Default

    I......never said I did...


    Good for you...


    OK.....why the attitude?
    WTF have I done to you...personally?



    now....I'm truly done with you....[/QUOTE]


    you mocked my video postings after you asked for proof...wow way to get so testy. no reason to curse at me. We are having a debate. Two sides. Not just ur side. You questioned the fact that these characters did say John was indeed special and then I show you video proof and you mock it. (i didnt get angry and start cursing since you mocked my videos which you asked to be posted in the first place) Ur being extremley immature in the way you just responded and thats fine if your done because you obviously cant handle a discussion. I never cursed at you.

    how does this post warrant the response you just game me...I was never angry or insulting

    OKAY I FOUND IT....HERE are your words bernard

    When did Claire say it?
    When did Christian say it?
    When did Richard say it?


    PLEASE post your videos...or even links to them....or even quotes from a transcript........
    making these statements doesn't do anything in regards to 'changing my mind'........if you want a valid argument, you need to bring some proof to the table, ie: episiode transcripts or quotes from the wiki.....

    See you questioned the fact that these characters supposedly said John was special. I was never arguing they were right. Then I provided the video proof and you are changing the argument from before. You said post video proof that these characters did indeed say john was supoosedly special. I believe John is special because imo he was revived by Jacob and I feel the real John will play a huge role in season 6 titled destiny found

    See now please admit you questioned this...or I just give up with this conversation because you are not admitting anything.

    and these are my words from page 7

    but it doesnt matter who said he was special and how they got that idea....it doesnt negate the fact that everybody thought he was indeed special including all the names i mentioned and they were constantly telling locke this. This is why he believed it to be true and he still questioned it. Locke believed they were all special and had a destiny.

    I still believe locke is indeed really special because i think jacob revived him in that flash back....just my opinion though

    AND LOCKE EVEN SAID ITS NOT AN ISLAND...."ITS A PLACE WHERE MIRACLES (plural) HAPPEN TO JACK RIGHT BEFORE JACK LEAVES THE ISLAND BECAUSE HE DID INFACT REALIZE THAT TRUE MIRACLES DID HAPPEN TO EVERYBODY NOT JUST HIMSELF aka all the people getting healed and so on
    Last edited by summers101; 06-10-2009 at 02:30 PM.

  2. #182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GOBernardGO View Post
    I'm sorry, but none of that makes any sense to me
    Does this help?

    GBG, I'm just showing what the authors laid out as a forewarning to what was going on. Locke was being picked and retooled on occasion to move to the next step. Some people call that a failure, I think it puts him where he wanted to be in the end, in charge of the Island.

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    H-Town Playas
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spork-girl View Post
    summers, you don't even have any idea what "special" even means in this context. maybe he was special because when people say "special' they mean he can burp really well. maybe he's not special because "special" means you're really good at tap dancing. you have no idea. none of us do.
    I do, Locke super secret special Lost Men mutant ability is, he can be used by every other Lost Men, in any way they see fit, he will even die so others can get to thier respective places.

    John Locke
    Orgins:
    The Whipping Boy
    Locke is totally a muppet.
    But I dont want to go among the mad people
    Oh you cant help that
    WERE ALL MAD HERE!


  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit8 View Post
    I do, Locke super secret special Lost Men mutant ability is, he can be used by every other Lost Men, in any way they see fit, he will even die so others can get to thier respective places.

    John Locke
    Orgins:
    The Whipping Boy
    LOL wow If I could only push ur buttons Rabbit so easily without even trying to do so like I just did with Bernard. I wasnt even attacking her and she flipped OUT.

    If you read the above post on this page....no where in it do I attack her personally but whatever

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶
    Posts
    10,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by summers101 View Post

    you mocked my video postings after you asked for proof...wow way to get so testy. no reason to curse at me. We are having a debate. Two sides. Not just ur side. You questioned the fact that these characters did say John was indeed special and then I show you video proof and you mock it. (i didnt get angry and start cursing since you mocked my videos which you asked to be posted in the first place) Ur being extremley immature in the way you just responded and thats fine if your done because you obviously cant handle a discussion. I never cursed at you.
    seriously?
    I never mocked you....I thought your christian/claire proof was funny in that they didnt say ANYTHING about Locke being special.......sorry if that bothered you


    how does this post warrant the response you just game me...I was never angry or insulting
    It insults me when you ignore things I say and act as though I didn't say them and it insults me that you put words in my mouth by claiming I said 'richard did not say locke was special'....
    THAT insults me.....
    See now please admit you questioned this...or I just give up with this conversation because you are not admitting anything.

    :sigh:
    I DID say/admit I questioned....in fact, I never DENIED that I questioned it.....YOU SAID that I said "Richard NEVER said Locke was special" which I didn't, i was questioning it (in general too, not even to you....)......then you insisted I said that about Richard and insisted I admit that I questioned it....which I did, and here you are asking me to admit it again

    what more do you need???????????????????????

    I just can't debate or argue with someone who refuses to read what I write and refuses to admit when I admitted something and I can't argue with someone who puts words in my mouth......

    Let's look death in the face and say: 'Whatever, man!'

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    H-Town Playas
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by summers101 View Post
    LOL wow If I could only push ur buttons Rabbit without even trying to do so like I just did with Bernard. I wasnt even attacking her and she flipped OUT.
    Well first of all, how many times must you be shown how to use the quote button, then how many time do you need to be told to stop using all cap, and for the last time stop bolding everything, it kills people, and really makes them not want to read your posts, they seem all scrambled up, and you look dumb, I know you are not, but slow down, Ive learned it is easier in here if you slow down, even at work.

    I used to make the same mistakes, but you do it over and over summers, try to be polite to people eyes, some of us are at work, and cant take fifteen min. just to decipher your code, Ive been doing it so long in the other thread, I know your cypher, but not everyone has a Rosetta Stone for Summer Posts
    Last edited by Rabbit8; 06-10-2009 at 02:50 PM.
    Locke is totally a muppet.
    But I dont want to go among the mad people
    Oh you cant help that
    WERE ALL MAD HERE!


  7. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    491

    Default

    MY BATTLE IS NOT WITH YOU BERNARD...IM SORRY ITS WITH RABBIT. I AM NOT GETTING INTO ANY LOCKE DEBATES UNLESS ITS ON MY THREAD

    ME SORRY ...THIS LOCKE FAN RIGHT HERE BELOW COULD BE VERY SENSETIVE...I GET DEFENSIVE SINCE I BEEN FOLLOWING LOCKE'S CHARACTER FOR YEARS


    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

    [IMG][/IMG]

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    H-Town Playas
    Posts
    3,008

    Default

    Well you do look very emo, Locke Lover, fan boy, man crush.

    Did we really need the pics, this is not facebook, your buddy prontos is over there go hug him and feel better about yourself, or do you cut yourself for that.
    Locke is totally a muppet.
    But I dont want to go among the mad people
    Oh you cant help that
    WERE ALL MAD HERE!


  9. #189
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit8 View Post
    Well you do look very emo, Locke Lover, fan boy, man crush.
    First off I am not emo bratha and I have liked Locke since the beginning. I loved the fact that this pitiful man in his real life was getting another shot at life on the island and had a chance to make a difference. I could say the same for you with Sawyer.
    Last edited by summers101; 06-10-2009 at 03:00 PM.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶
    Posts
    10,620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by summers101 View Post
    MY BATTLE IS NOT WITH YOU BERNARD...IM SORRY ITS WITH RABBIT. I AM NOT GETTING INTO ANY LOCKE DEBATES UNLESS ITS ON MY THREAD

    ME SORRY ...THIS LOCKE FAN RIGHT HERE BELOW COULD BE VERY SENSETIVE...I GET DEFENSIVE SINCE I BEEN FOLLOWING LOCKE'S CHARACTER FOR YEARS

    whatever....I knew you wouldnt admit that yuo put words in my mouth and made claims that I said something that I didnt........

    I get defensive when people do these things.....rather than over a fictional character.....you say potato....

    GBG:


    Says potahto.....


    Let's look death in the face and say: 'Whatever, man!'

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Bitcoin Donations: 14XbHWbqCVnZ1fUVeFaEXPn1Jezu5ngH5w