+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 2x07 The Other 48 Days

Right so here we are, the Other 48 Days. Nice tranquil day, sun shining, pretty beach, ocean and then BOOM. Let the 'game' begin. It's good to see how the tail section have been doing all this time, and of course some answers as to why the hell they are so tetchy to most things on the island. This is the first 'island-flashback' episode with Maternity Leave also following the same pattern, it's a type of episode I like. The parallel's are there for all to see at the beginning of this episode with Jack/Ana Lucia. Thought they would have made a pretty good couple tbh but obviously the writers had better ideas. Another disguise by the writers brought into play with Nathan here, also from Canada and his name not too dis-similar to Ethan, very clever. Good to see the US Army knife aswell brought into the story after we know what happens in Season 5.

Someone mentioned it before about Goodwin killing Nathan, personally I thought it was what had to be done. He "wasn't a good person" according to Goodwin, but it's clear that the Others don't care about the wellbeing of those types of people (just look what Ethan did to Charlie). The glass eye is an interesting one, it's a fair point what Lostpedia brings up about it not being Mikhail, but surely it is. Seems to create a good finish to that particular story, and also means there is no wondering about Season 6, because I think the writers have bigger fish to fry. You've got to feel for Ana-Lucia in this episode a little, she's by no means the strongest of people inside but she takes on the job of leader, almost by default due to Eko's vow of silence, and it really gets to her. I didn't mind her as a character, maybe she'll be back in the final season but we'll see. Poor old Jin once again, floating around the water like nobody's buisness, exactly like when he was found by the French team in the past..future. One can only imagine the fear of Jin when Eko takes that blindfold off and reveals himself. Think I liked this episode more on the recap then I did at first. Can't imagine them intergrating nearly aswell with us and the losties without this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombyx mori View Post
    oh and i forgot to mention the glass eye. any thoughts on its origin? I assumed it belonged to Mikhail, but as lostpedia states:

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Glass_eye
    The easy answer: The glass eye did belong to Mikhail, and the later scene of his eye scarred up was just a continuity error. The glass eye was introduced right before we met a one-eyed Other. This is not a coincidence.

It looks like Rambina picked up suspicious details about Goodwin from the get but never questioned him until after she'd zeroed in on the wrong guy. (or was that intentional to flush Goodwin out?) It looks like Goodwin might be a nice guy (not AWOL like Ethan). But he believed, or at least said, that those on the list were good and those not, bad, deserving of death. How would he know? Those lists were probably made up by Ben. Besides, a truly good guy wouldn't just kill someone because they weren't on the list; he would've let Nathan go. Does anyone, after s.5, believe the Others are the Good guys?

The last 5 minutes of this episode (from when they find Jin in the water) are some of the most epic of the show ever.

This episode was kind of "ehhh" to me. The only tailies that I ever really cared about were Eko and Bernard, tho.
    See you in another life, brotha.

Just rewatched today. I think it's actually one of the best episodes of Season 2 (but maybe it's just because I was starting to grow bored of the storylines of the non-tailies, so it was just refreshing :P ). The way the plane spins and hits the water at the beginning of the episode though... it would be incredibly unlikely for anyone to survive if that were to happen IRL. They could at least have made that sequence slightly more plausible.

Default Thanks for the great article. Keep up the good work.

hola,me acabo de enterar que el jailbreak untethered para 5.1y 5.1.1 no sera compatible para iphone 3gs, que me recomiendas hacer ya? que cuento con? uno ?
    i don't remember #28 being so green D: it looks like a pomelo's brother wtf
    Very timely tips for my family, as I'm in the midst of starting a membership site about this topic this month. I can relate to a lot of this. I truly appreciate it when experts like you take time out of the busy days to deliver to us with some easy, honest and ideas on topics like that.
    Last month, when i visited your blog i got an error on the mysql server of yours.;:,"`

As with great leather sneakers and home business neckties, it is the easiest combinations which have been also by far the most foolproof on the subject of belts.
    Listed below are some ideas in deciding upon for your correct fashion add-ons for you personally:-Know what you like.
    No matter if you are a retailer, hotel, or are only wanting to develop the appearance of the wardrobe, you'll find that Hangers Online would be the only area to acquire hangers.

etawatchesforsale.com scam

Style website has recommendations and suggestions on helping you pamper your self to your fullest though remaining inside of any spending budget.
    You may pair it with a classic tee or only a sweater as you go on a procuring.

I have caught wonderful websites and I have seen not so great blogs. This website is very informationrmative in many ways and certainloy ranks in the former category. Really appreciate the information your providing use avid readers!
    I'd should check with you here. Which isn't one thing I often do! I take pleasure in reading a put up that may make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
    Excellent goods from you, man. Going Walnuts | Annoying Orange I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too great. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a great Going Walnuts | Annoying Orange informations.
    double strollers said on May 11th, 2011 at 8:49 am
    I am glad to be a visitant of this double dyed web blog ! , thanks for this rare info ! .

Default Moncler Sale Mayhaps we will become those very friends nike air max 90

Some have one piece designs, while others are composed of multiple pieces. k Games To Play In GymCopy CatThe copy cat game introduces preschool students to a variety of movements and teaches them body and space awareness. So it's not clear Democrats will actually get the tax increases they are promised. Especially in today's complex and fragile macro picture, he is an "existentialist" telling us that "God is dead" as "there are no rules and we are on our own". The article was written well and actually provided some helpful information.
    This can happen during a flood or when the is driven into a body of like a river or lake. It has yet to decide when new troops will be deployed. Yes, I have updated since, but my computers were VERY old by the time I updated and honestly, they did OK. "The occasional day off for some of these guys who have been getting pushed pretty hard is not going to hurt anybody. HP, however, don offer it at all.
    If there are doubts then eventually things get way out of hand and totally go wrong. Stop trying to be everything to everyone. Otet niqe pesonaised is say a ideaPesenting items has gotten become instead iffy. Use a Quick Ball, then keep spamming Paralysis until the Legendary pokemon is affected. he was very excited, saying that a take on it we haven thought of before So I think it probably naturally be controversial following the decision, if it happens in a good way.
    Then say something like, "I hear you saying you feel angry because (fill in the blank), is that right? These gadgets are predominantly and purportedly focusing on the abdominal region and promise that you, too, will lose inches of fat off your waist, combined with proper diet. People also fondly call her "The Queen Maker" as a nod to her able mentoring of various female pageant participants who became nationally and internationally famous. The earth is more problematic, as it has been melted/differentiated (Iron Nickel sank to the core etc. At last, you have to repeat this process for each cap until all the caps and cross are aligned with the yoke.
    They claim of having the most prominent program in the country reeks of arrogance, as if they won some sort of award that no one else was aware of, it certainly wasn the national title for the last four years. A great deck idea is to experiment with different shapes. Keep in mind that you must have a presentation of the cost that you will need in the future and to do this you must be able to have skills that require cost projection. "I think we're embarked on that. Differences in approaches to resolving incompatibilities and conflicts-aggressive vs.
    After not wearing cologne for many years this really is something I have recently started doing again. The Latest Range in RepicaEach pai of these amazing shoes is a te wok of at, a niqe fashion mastepiece, and they ae manfacted ony in imited seiesIf yo ae a ega cstome of this band then yo mst be awae with the sampes sae offes and disconts offeed by them once in a yea Shoes ae the best items to show yo appeaance mode high fashion shoes have yo got one? For the first couple of meetings with anyone from online dating sites, make sure you are meeting in a public place with other around. For a that has done nothing but deliver consistent earnings growth for over 2 years running that has outpaced analysts' expectations, the stock still is misunderstood by investors. China is aswell a lot of acceptable brands out of acclaimed estimation of the cast story.

nike running shoes home page:http://www.barbagallos.com/ChromeHeartsBracelets.html

This is so because new sources of light have been invented. You can try to prevent some of the dust from escaping by trying to block off the back of the saw, but you need to leave space for the motor to move. Performing welding tasks is also where beginner welders tend to make the majority of their mistakes. Platy Fish BreedingPlaty fish are a common and easy species to breed, the fish is very low in price and commonly housed in small numbers to entire schools of fish. It means she is open for a fresh start with you.
    What is meant by the terms "stations of the cross" and "stations of the relationship cross"? In the past two years Rodriguez has been with the CFDA Awards: In both 2002 and 2003 he won the Womenswear Designer of the Year. Easy access to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Playhouse Theater District and University Circle. Your control of owning each problem and love for your work may not help you to think strategically about how to provide them with the <strong>nike air max 90</strong> to be better employees. Banks, Financial Institutions, Non Banking Financial Companies, Housing Finance Companies and Credit Card Companies use CIBIL's services.
    Our very own online client community. I open the window and get some fresh air when it happens and then I start to come out of it. In 2003, Iselin modeling career really hit its stride. Instead of suffering loss, Hermes has witnessed 30% increase in its profit last year and a majority of the increase came from the big increase in its Hermes handbag. Thee ae aond a thosand Reebok fanchise stoes acoss India and this fige wod be edced by a thid ove time as pat of Adidas' Rote 2015 pan fo gowth and as it e-examined the fanchisee mode, a spokespeson fo Adidas said.
    After the show, though, we found out that Keltie is best friends with Christina Perri and helped the singer get her big break with "Jar of Hearts. " They don't look any different than straight-from-the-factory models, but they've had armor applied throughout. Legendary EC editor Harvey Kurtzman wanted a more realistic looking coloring to EC books and he got that with the talented Severin. A year later, businessman Paul Odom opened Font Coffee Roaster to create one-of-a-kind <strong>nike shoes nz</strong>s and espressos, and Smith came onboard. Most doctors will be "providers" for all of the major PPO insurance carriers, and many will also be providers of smaller carriers who may be popular in their specific geographic area.
    <strong>nike store</strong> Camping Safety TipsStart looking for a campsite a few hours before you want to camp and certainly well before dark. At the time abot 40,a aond the 610, an ange taght him fo additiona infomation on spead the tem abot The od. Before heading into the back<strong>nike store</strong>, make sure everyone in your group has a working transceiver, shovel and probe. This is where your choice of piercer comes into play again. Moreover, you can get guided cross-country tours (35 km with 3 miles of walking) that take you away all day-a great way to leave the wife (or husband) behind for the day so you can play!

I cannot deny that "LOST" will always be one of my top twenty (20) favorite television series of all time. Nor can I deny that despite my feelings about it, the writing had been flawed on many occasions. If there is an episode that truly reflected my positive feelings about the series, it is the Season Two episode called (2.07) "The Other 48 Days".

This episode is probably my TOP favorite one in the entire series. Before "The Other 48 Days" aired, I had been watching"LOST" for at least a little over a month. In fact, (2.02) "Adrift" was the very first episode I had ever watch. Although I did watch most of the episodes that aired between "Adrift" and "The Other 48 Days", I found it difficult to feel the series' magic. I was about to give up on the series for good when "The Other 48 Days" aired in late November 2005. Not only did I enjoy the episode, I became a permanent fan of the series.

"The Other 48 Days" is a dark and fascinating television episode marked by an epic storyline about survival, trust and paranoia, thanks to a superb script written by Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof. It also features first-rate direction from Eric Laneuville, and some excellent performances - especially from Michelle Rodriguez, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje and Brett Cullen. After my latest viewing of the episode, my wish that the story about the Tail Section survivors had been stretched over more episodes remain strong as ever.

Howdy in the sub forums

I'm watchin The End right now but figured I would say whats up

+ Reply to Thread